Brooklyn and Milwaukee have the same record. Even when Milwaukee won more games during the 80s than everyone, they were still under the radar media-wise. I think Milwaukee needs a "signature" win to get tongues wagging.
Boston has looked off all year, so that victory failed to propel them into the they "might be a problem" category. I think The Nets also have this problem. They have also only beaten bad teams.
1) Jennings having a career year to start
2) frontline only about rebounds and block shots
3) my fav player Tobi Harris (aka Marques Johnson)
4) Monti making Jennings play better
5) Skiles letting head bands in... cough dude is weird