Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board
Default Who is the best passing big man in the NBA?

Who do you got?
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:04 AM   #2
kkb_12
I airball my layups

kkb_12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who is the best passing big man in the NBA?

Duncan
Gasol
KG
kkb_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Not sure who's THE best but it's out of..

Marc Gasol
Pau Gasol
Blake Griffin
Josh Smith
Boris Diaw
Kevin Garnett

I feel like I'm forgetting somebody but these are the top 6 passing bigs currently.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAa0B...ature=youtu.be

This pass inspired
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

duncAn
gAsols
kg
blake griffin

lebron if u consider him a pf
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #6
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe probably if he played center.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Duncan is the next,tier down IMO mound. He's a very good passer but all of these top guys create with their passing and regularly have pretty big assist games. With Duncan I feel like it's more making the obvious, intelligent pass. His teammate Diaw though is such a gifted passer.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #8
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Duncan is the next,tier down IMO mound. He's a very good passer but all of these top guys create with their passing and regularly have pretty big assist games. With Duncan I feel like it's more making the obvious, intelligent pass. His teammate Diaw though is such a gifted passer.
How about kobe? You're just going to ignore kobe?
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 AM   #9
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

David Lee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cc4rE-8AE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSYIJnMY-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp0zR4Mxc00

Joakim Noah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRePSDiK4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z61AZ_XbEro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSGC-3ikDD0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6gCl8x_3Hc

Greg Monroe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwkIh96tXJ4

Last edited by no pun intended : 11-19-2012 at 02:40 AM.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:26 AM   #10
andremiller07
#Nenasty

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

1. Greg Monroe: only big (with Diaw) who is both excellent at passing off the dribble while being under control as well as just normal passing

2. Boris Diaw: read above

3. Marc Gasol: there ain't a better high low passer in the current NBA than Gasol to ZBo and the guy makes clever taps and is terrific to watch passing
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:45 AM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pau for me.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anderson Varejao deserves mention. He's had some absolutely dimes over the years and he and Kyrie work very well with one another... Including Kyrie backdoors from Varejao.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:14 AM   #13
hon
DURAS

hon has decent reputation

Marc Gasol is the best passing big man today and tomorrow and the day after...
hon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #14
jebron-i
I hit open layups

jebron-i has decent reputationjebron-i has decent reputation

pau
jebron-i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #15
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: