Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #61
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I think D'Antoni joining the Lakers is exactly why Miami will beat Lakers. Had the Lakers not decided for D'Antoni's system and gone big instead they would have caused Miami a lot more problems. But if you're planning on running with Miami you're just playing their game.

Your Miami Heat just proved to you that Coaches don't win championships. Players do.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #62
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

All depends on the health of Dywane Wade.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #63
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Your Miami Heat just proved to you that Coaches don't win championships. Players do.

No way, a good coach is required. Spo is a good coach, highly underrated. He has to integrate the players Pat gives him. Pat wants a short fast team, and the players to play big. Spo is implementing that as good as anyone could. When the players actually give 100% effort in the playoffs, his defensive schemes work great too.
If great coaches aren't required to win titles, why did the Lakers sack Mike Brown?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #64
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:

Since when is Spo a bad coach? Managed two winning seasons where he grabbed the 5th seed at around 45 wins. What did D'Antoni do with a MUCH more talented Knicks squad?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #65
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Dwight>>>Bosh
Gasol>>>>>Battier
Artest<<<<<<Bron
Kobe>>>>>>>>Wade
Nash>>>>>>>Chalmers

Jordan Hill>Haslem
Jamison<Allen
Meeks<Lewis
are you suggesting that the gap between lebron and artest is smaller than the gap between kobe and wade?
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #66
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
No way, a good coach is required. Spo is a good coach, highly underrated. He has to integrate the players Pat gives him. Pat wants a short fast team, and the players to play big. Spo is implementing that as good as anyone could. When the players actually give 100% effort in the playoffs, his defensive schemes work great too.
If great coaches aren't required to win titles, why did the Lakers sack Mike Brown?

So now Mike is not a good coach? Also you think Spo is a good coach cause he was told how to play his team by Pat, he's not good enough to come up with a game plan on his own or what?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #67
NUPE_1911
I brick open layups

NUPE_1911 has an OK reputation so far

The Laker's defense is trash. They wont beat Miami.
NUPE_1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #68
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The OP predicted the Heat to lose every playoff series last season. And the Lakers are overrated. Kobe will be 0-2 playing with 3 other hall of fame teammates by the time the season is over.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #69
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
So now Mike is not a good coach? Also you think Spo is a good coach cause he was told how to play his team by Pat, he's not good enough to come up with a game plan on his own or what?

I'm saying if you think coaches dont win titles, then just keep Mike Brown.

Pat gave him the personnel, like Buss has given D'antoni his players, like most coaches (bar about Pop) they have to coach what the FO gives them, not many coaches influence the FO heavily. Spo has the game plan and created it, based on the players the FO delivered him.
I dont think you comprehended my post correctly.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #70
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Dwight>>>Bosh
Gasol>>>>>Battier
Artest<<<<<<Bron
Kobe>>>>>>>>Wade
Nash>>>>>>>Chalmers

Jordan Hill>Haslem
Jamison<Allen
Meeks<Lewis

This is a terrible way of analyzing basketball, yet I see this all the time
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #71
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
This is a terrible way of analyzing basketball, yet I see this all the time
Not analyzing, its just a way to show that some players are better than others.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #72
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Quote:
I'm saying if you think coaches dont win titles, then just keep Mike Brown.

Pat gave him the personnel, like Buss has given D'antoni his players, like most coaches (bar about Pop) they have to coach what the FO gives them, not many coaches influence the FO heavily. Spo has the game plan and created it, based on the players the FO delivered him.
I dont think you comprehended my post correctly.

No you don'y get it, Spo sucks, he's not that great. Same reason 37,000 of you wanted Spo fired.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=258028

Last edited by G-Funk : 11-19-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #73
ac_gold_26
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ac_gold_26 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
...especially when D12 and Nash gets healthy and D'Antoni's back.

Sucks, man.
You call yourself a heat fan? Who have the lakers beat since they fired brown? How many games did they play on the road?
ac_gold_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #74
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
No you don'y get it, Spo sucks, he's not that great. Same reason 37,000 of you wanted Spo fired.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=258028

Pathetic troll attempt.

You are a basketball dolt.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #75
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
because Mike Brown coaches too much. D'Antoni will allow the players to make more decisions of their own
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: