Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What is wrong with Roy Hibbert?

He was patently awful yesterday. He had 6 pts and 8 rbs but to me the story was how absolutely confused he was. He'd get the ball and kick it out of bounds, get it pulled out of his hands, travel, stand for 8 seconds and look confused, etc. He doesn't look in anyway like the same player. Has it been like this all year? Did the extension screw him up? Put expectations on him he cannot handle?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is wrong with Roy Hibbert?

Yes, all year.

No, I don't think the money screwed him up. It's not the main reason or anything at least.

Expectations are probably too high, but too bad.

He has confidence issues. Always has. Bad play begets bad play. I don't want to talk about it, it makes me sad.

But it's not just him. Pretty much the entire team is terrible. They can't pass, they can't shoot, they can't do anything. It's some of the worst offense I've ever seen. I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it. Granger's good but not THAT good.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 11-19-2012 at 02:25 PM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

The dance traumatized him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c4hY8mQM6Y
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Yes, all year.

No, I don't think the money screwed him up. It's not the main reason or anything at least.

Expectations are probably too high, but too bad.

He has confidence issues. Always has. Bad play begets bad play. I don't want to talk about it, it makes me sad.

But it's not just him. Pretty much the entire team is terrible. They can't pass, they can't shoot, they can't do anything. It's some of the worst offense I've ever seen. I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it. Granger's good but not THAT good.
Would a new coach fix this?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't watched the Pacers this season but he was AWFUL against the Knicks.
I think he had 6 turnovers and was completely inefficient too.

Besides few nice blocks he looked like he doesn't belong on the NBA court.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sucks for the Pacers. He gets all that money and right now he's averaging 8/8 on 37% shooting. Hope he bounces back.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #7
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I think they would benefit from a veteran coach. Vogel is unproven. They need Jeff Van Gundy or Nate McMillian. Defense-oriented coaches.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti

someones youtube comment "Bynum would hurt his knee doing this"
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #9
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Supposedly it is the lack of Darren Collison. Collison was his best friend on the team, they would routinely hang out together on road trips, etc. And he is having a tough time dealing with the void in the stability and friend/teammate provides.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Supposedly it is the lack of Darren Collison. Collison was his best friend on the team, they would routinely hang out together on road trips, etc. And he is having a tough time dealing with the void in the stability and friend/teammate provides.
poopspype doesn't know what they're talking about
Old 11-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

********* wasn't the one saying it.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

How hard did the Blazers luck out?

Pacers match their offer, Hibbert sucks now and JJ Hickson is playing much better than Hibbert for 10 million dollars less!
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

whoever it was, I read the report, can't remember where. they made far too much of it.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #14
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has not been impressing people

I'm very surprised with how bad the Pacers have been so far.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000

The coach has earned his job more than any one of their players.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: