Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default What are you drinking on tonight?

Generally, I'm a beer drinker, but tonight - I wanted a little licky licky. Picked this ^:

I'm not much of a scotch drinker either; but this has always been one of my favorite liquors.

Anyone else had the pleasure of sipping on this mess? Good sheet.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you drinking on tonight?

water, it's monday.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I don't drink on mondays.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Bout to hit up Wings and More so some platinum and Corona.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll prob sip on some bourbon a bit later since I dont have class all week. My go to favorite:

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'll prob sip on some bourbon a bit later since I dont have class all week. My go to favorite:

Nice... one of Kentucky's favorites.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #7
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Nice... one of Kentucky's favorites.
That OVO and that XO everything you believe in?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Drinking? You guys need to be smoking. I'm puffing some delightful caveman.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

water
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
That OVO and that XO everything you believe in?

Granted, you're Russian, and back in the motherland you would probably be drinking at the age of maybe seven or eight, but you're in the states, raised in the states etc... so you can't drink. You're like what, 12 or 13? You still have around a decade to go little man.

You have no business posting in such a thread.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

7 up + lemons

cause it's a fvcking monday
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Drinking? You guys need to be smoking. I'm puffing some delightful caveman.

I had some loud/dank last week. I'm not a daily smoker, and honesty, the herb has never really been my thing. More often than not, I get headaches, and I don't want to push it, I mean, hell, I might OD off a blunt like Godzuki.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #13
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
7 up + lemons

cause it's a fvcking monday

Some of you seem to have arrived at the conclusion that there's something just wayyyyy off with alcohol being in one's system on a Monday night; "Like OMG, it's Monday!" ... like it's some abomination to drink on a Monday. Be careful! It's a cardinal sin to sip a little on a Monday night!

LOL

If you get blasted and can't function the following day (Tuesday), that's one thing, but if someone wants to kick back and drink on a Monday night, responsibly - is that truly something to be concerned about, or act as if it's such an abstract and enigmatic thing to do?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Granted, you're Russian, and back in the motherland you would probably be drinking at the age of maybe seven or eight, but you're in the states, raised in the states etc... so you can't drink. You're like what, 12 or 13? You still have around a decade to go little man.

You have no business posting in such a thread.
Lol. I'm 18. I can drink in 95% of the world. Act like you've never had a beer before 21

And my post was referring to the ecstasy tablets in your profile pic... You know, XO(Ecstacy&Oxycodone)... The Weeknd? No?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #15
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: