Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
TinselTime12
Banned

TinselTime12 has not been impressing people
Default Do you care how many guys your girl slept with before she went with you?

do any of you guys care how many guys your girl slept with before she went in a relationship with you?

Is there a breaking point where if a girl slept with a certain amount of guys that you don't want to deal with her?
TinselTime12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: Do you care how many guys your girl slept with before she went with you?

At a point, definitly

I'm a senior in college and I know girls who's number is 40+ and theres no shot at all I would ever have a girl like that. Especially in a community like this where you are garunteed to see a bunch of dudes any of these girls have banged.

Shit if its over 10 at my age im already kind of leery
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you care how many guys your girl slept with before she went with you?

for a real serious relationship, wife material, yes

it's easy to bring the whore out of a woman but hard to put that genie back in the bottle
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
TinselTime12
Banned

TinselTime12 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
for a real serious relationship, wife material, yes

it's easy to bring the whore out of a woman but hard to put that genie back in the bottle
Aside from **** buddies, I don't see a point in being in a relationship if you don't want to be serious.
TinselTime12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in no position to be picky
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #6
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselTime12
Aside from **** buddies, I don't see a point in being in a relationship if you don't want to be serious.

it's a good way to meet friends when u move to a new place
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselTime12

because you can get along and have fun with people without expecting to live the rest of your life with them. being in a relationship is not just about sex and/or eternal love.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm in no position to be picky
Because you're dead?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #9
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I recently just left my girl who I was with for almost 3 years to be with a new girl. I had taken my exs virginity, etc. I'm with this new girl now and she's only had sex with one guy. It bothers me, but I'm 20 now and I matured into the fact no one is going to wait for you. No woman is going to sit there and actually wait to lose it to their husband, in this generation woman are like men, they too want to be pleased.

While there is actually a limit with how many guys I would have a breaking point with, just remember no girl will wait to have sex when the opportunity is there for them to do it when their ready. Just know the girl is yours now and whatever happened in the past stays in the past. I used to care so much about being with a girl who's virginity I took, in fact I still do. But at my age I'm also satisfied and I can't complain. Girls lose it in high school. As long as your happy with her you shouldn't be worried.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I recently just left my girl who I was with for almost 3 years to be with a new girl. I had taken my exs virginity, etc. I'm with this new girl now and she's only had sex with one guy. It bothers me, but I'm 20 now and I matured into the fact no one is going to wait for you. No woman is going to sit there and actually wait to lose it to their husband, in this generation woman are like men, they too want to be pleased.

While there is actually a limit with how many guys I would have a breaking point with, just remember no girl will wait to have sex when the opportunity is there for them to do it when their ready. Just know the girl is yours now and whatever happened in the past stays in the past. I used to care so much about being with a girl who's virginity I took, in fact I still do. But at my age I'm also satisfied and I can't complain. Girls lose it in high school. As long as your happy with her you shouldn't be worried.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
what I meant was.. Well... Forget it
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #12
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
what I meant was.. Well... Forget it
Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Because you're dead?

No, because I've fvcked a lot of guys.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #14
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
No, because I've fvcked a lot of guys.
Would not have guessed..
Old 11-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #15
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

theres a good chance i slept with your girl, fellas

but dont worry, im a forgettable experience

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: