Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default My sister won the Special Mother Award

Come check it out.

back story: My sister and her husband were unable to have children. My sister was pretty depressed about the whole situation but fought through it. She was talked into going to a camp where foster children get re-united with their siblings. There she met 3 siblings and fell in love.

Here's the video of her receiving the award:
youtube

Here's the audio of a local podcast talking about her receiving the award:
Mark and Mercedes Podcast Audio

TL;DR version, here's some stuff about my sister adopting children that people liked. Watch and Listen please and thank you.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My sister won the Special Mother Award

special mother? Is she retarded?

kidding, congrats to her.
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats to your sister, Anti-Hero.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i just had a conversation with a friend about raising a child who wasn't your own. another buddy of ours, the three of us have been friends since beginning school, just started dating a girl he's known for years who now has a kid of a few years old. he's 23 like us and to me and my friend, the mere idea of dating a woman with a child was just absurd and beyond the realm of possibility. yet here is our friend, and who knows how long he'll be in this relationship, but he's doing it anyway and all the power to him.

seeing this thread just underlines how hard it must be for a sterile person to realize their own nature and come to terms with adoption or artificial insemination or whichever route they wind up taking. your sister obviously convinced herself to take a chance on this camp and reaped the rewards of coming to understand that it isn't the fact that the sperm meets her egg and eventually worms its way out of her v@gina that makes the children her own... there's ways to becoming a parent that have absolutely nothing to do with that.

good for her man

@ "thats a lie"

was that you anti-hero?

also, not the time or the place or the circumstances, but based on that grainy video... gotdayum
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
i just had a conversation with a friend about raising a child who wasn't your own. another buddy of ours, the three of us have been friends since beginning school, just started dating a girl he's known for years who now has a kid of a few years old. he's 23 like us and to me and my friend, the mere idea of dating a woman with a child was just absurd and beyond the realm of possibility. yet here is our friend, and who knows how long he'll be in this relationship, but he's doing it anyway and all the power to him.

seeing this thread just underlines how hard it must be for a sterile person to realize their own nature and come to terms with adoption or artificial insemination or whichever route they wind up taking. your sister obviously convinced herself to take a chance on this camp and reaped the rewards of coming to understand that it isn't the fact that the sperm meets the egg and eventually worms its way out of her v@gina that makes the children her own... there's ways to becoming a parent that have absolutely nothing to do with that.

good for her man

@ "thats a lie"

was that you anti-hero?

also, not the time or the place or the circumstances, but based on that grainy video... gotdayum

No, that was her husband
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd hit it
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
I'd hit it and quit it

Fixed
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your sister did good and your cousins got some bad mohawks. Also, seems like the kids are close. I hope all stays well for all of them.
How old is your sister and how old is the oldest son? They look like they could be close in age judging by that (bad quality) vid.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

My sister is 33, the oldest boy is 15
Old 05-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #10
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awesome.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #11
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Your sister did good and your cousins got some bad mohawks. Also, seems like the kids are close. I hope all stays well for all of them.
How old is your sister and how old is the oldest son? They look like they could be close in age judging by that (bad quality) vid.

inbred, you must not know the difference between nephews and cousins.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #12
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Congrats. Your sister is pretty attractive.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

congrats to your sis man, genuine happiness cannot be beaten.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #14
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Congrats. Your sister is pretty attractive.

We're a family of sexy bitches.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The real question is, anti would you hit it?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: