Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #76
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Look at it this way, the Lakers would be doing a lot worse if they didn't have Kobe, compared if they didn't have Howard.
True.

Without Kobe? No flow, just imagine the offense
Lakers probably get blown out of the building, not to mention Dwight can't even hit his free throws - he'll be the biggest reason the Lakers lose.

He was a big liability today, almost cost them the game. I don't see how Dwight can be the player of the game. I mean, just watch the damn 4th quarter. It would've been better to bench him.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #77
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Who ran the offense? Kobe
Who controlled the defense? Dwight
Who took over the game? Kobe
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #78
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

bump
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #79
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Nash is the only player that will go to war with Kobe, Dwight & Pau just don't have "IT"
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #80
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Basketball is much more than just stats and this game proves it.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #81
moey-
I airball my layups

moey- has an OK reputation so far

I cannot understand why anyone would even make the claim the claim that Dwight is better than Kobe.

It's absolutely laughable. Dwight will NEVER be better or more important for the Lakers.
moey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #82
Stern
GOAT Commissioner

Stern has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
bump
You are not even a laker fan so gtfo.
Stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:41 AM   #83
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Yep, i dont care what i said before
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #84
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stern
You are not even a laker fan so gtfo.

Sorry, I didn't see the "Lakers fans only" sign.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #85
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just trade Pau already, no need to wait for him to disappear in 3rd straight playoffs. Get some athleticism, bench production and defense.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #86
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dwight playing just awful. Gasol even worse (downright pathetic for Gasol). Kobe did what he could.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #87
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Dwight playing just awful. Gasol even worse (downright pathetic for Gasol). Kobe did what he could.
Dwight has an excuse(even though he played with no effort) What's Gasols excuse, He didn't even bother looking for a shot with the bench on the floor, instead he differs to the scrubs.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #88
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I def thought Dwight would be easily the best player on the team. Figured they'd build the offense around him and Kobe would take more of a backseat and average 20-23 points. That along with Dwight arguably being the best defender in the league made it a pretty easy assumption for me. Kobe's having the better year, still think it's a little early. Dwight could turn it around offensively and Kobe could slow down. As it stands right now Kobe is easily the man.

I say this as a pretty happy camper too. Rather see Kobe score 38 and lose to the Kings and Dwight have 4 shot attempts in 41 minutes than Dwight be the "best player" and the Lakers win. Lakers playing .500 ball and haven't won a road game yet, Kobe averaging like 27+ on 50%+ shooting? .. Yeah didn't see that one coming at all.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #89
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Dwight has an excuse(even though he played with no effort) What's Gasols excuse, He didn't even bother looking for a shot with the bench on the floor, instead he differs to the scrubs.

I know Dwight was shutout from the very beginning but still, as the best center in the league, you'd think he would try to do more SOMEWAY SOMEHOW. Gasol can suck a fat one, he was just embarrassing.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:52 AM   #90
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I def thought Dwight would be easily the best player on the team. Figured they'd build the offense around him and Kobe would take more of a backseat and average 20-23 points. That along with Dwight arguably being the best defender in the league made it a pretty easy assumption for me. Kobe's having the better year, still think it's a little early. Dwight could turn it around offensively and Kobe could slow down. As it stands right now Kobe is easily the man.

I say this as a pretty happy camper too. Rather see Kobe score 38 and lose to the Kings and Dwight have 4 shot attempts in 41 minutes than Dwight be the "best player" and the Lakers win. Lakers playing .500 ball and haven't won a road game yet, Kobe averaging like 27+ on 50%+ shooting? .. Yeah didn't see that one coming at all.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: