Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #16
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: What happened to Antawn Jamison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I thought not. Also, welcome to the land of negative reputation. Richly deserved.

(I did that too)
like i care about reputation in a board filled with retarded Kobe fans.

look, in the land of retards, the one with a negative reputation is the smart one.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:52 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
like i care about reputation in a board filled with retarded Kobe fans.

look, in the land of retards, the one with a negative reputation is the smart one.
Or, in this case, the one who posted something he couldn't defend.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:52 AM   #18
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thread backfire. "I read it on ISH" and he's been here for less than a year
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #19
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Jamison was such a huge letdown in Cleveland. I know the guy was at the end of his career but I never felt like the guy 'brought it' the way that a true all star does. If KG right now was time traveled back to the Cavs in 09 they win the title. Thats how a true all star plays, Jamison is just hanging around collecting checks. No offense to him, he was a great and consistent player when healthy, but the guy isn't really trying to be a big part of a contender right now
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #20
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

Teams are literally leaving him wide open and not even running at him on the perimeter and he can't hit anything

really really frustrating
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #21
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Thread backfire. "I read it on ISH" and he's been here for less than a year
been here before on a diff account. crazy mod banned me because i forgot to put "stars" on a breast pic.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Enough is enough.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread