Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #106
Dw1ll
I brick open layups

Dw1ll has decent reputation
Default Re: OGT: Nov 21 Toronto Raptors (3-8) vs Charlotte Bobcats (5-4)

Cats Win Cats Win Cats Win!

Dw1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #107
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I hate Matt Devlin more than Leo. Didn't think that would be possible but I'll take Leo's smugness over Matt's cartoonish attempts at being a fun homer.

How I grade them:
Jack Armstrong = 3/10
Leo Rautins = 1/10
Matt Devlin = 0.5/10

Purge these guys from the organization too.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #108
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I think I hate Matt Devlin more than Leo. Didn't think that would be possible but I'll take Leo's smugness over Matt's cartoonish attempts at being a fun homer.

How I grade them:
Jack Armstrong = 3/10
Leo Rautins = 1/10
Matt Devlin = 0.5/10

No one trash talks Jack.

No one.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #109
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Fixed that up for ya.

Shouldn't have come down to that.
Yeah, but at this point, with this roster, Raptors games will end up like this very often. Refs do affect their results.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #110
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Yeah, but at this point, with this roster, Raptors games will end up like this very often. Refs do affect their results.

Yeah, I guess... but that they have to lean so heavily on the refs in the outcome of their games says a whole lot.

Take care of your own business and let the rest take care of itself, I say.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #111
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Quote:
Charlotte has a brutal collection of talent. They bad need MKG to pan out and strike gold in the upcoming draft. That is a mess of a roster. At least it seems like their ownership understands that they need to be bad first because they can have any hope of long-term success.

Well, Gordan's contract comes off the books after next season. I like Kemba, MGK, Biyombo, and Mullens a lot. Henderson is a nice piece as well. Taylor looks like he's going to be a solid role player. Sessions is solid, and still young. I think they have a nice mix of vets, and youngin's. I like they're roster a lot more than ours. I'll say that much.

They look like they'll be competitive all year.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #112
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mullens is brutal. He's more of a brainless chucker than Bargnani. Kemba looks better than I thought he would be but I still don't see him being anything more than a solid rotation player in the NBA. Much like Derozan. MKG is still very young and raw. Seems like a smart player but needs to develop some actual skills.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #113
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

How I grade them:
Jack Armstrong = 3/10
Leo Rautins = 1/10
Matt Devlin = 0.5/10

Purge these guys from the organization too.

How would you grade Chuck, when he was still here ?

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #114
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
How would you grade Chuck, when he was still here ?

I liked Chuck early on but towards the end he was becoming what Devlin is now. Nothing more than a silly cartoon.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #115
Dw1ll
I brick open layups

Dw1ll has decent reputation

Bobcats = 8th seed.

Dw1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #116
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Quote:
Mullens is brutal. He's more of a brainless chucker than Bargnani. Kemba looks better than I thought he would be but I still don't see him being anything more than a solid rotation player in the NBA. Much like Derozan. MKG is still very young and raw. Seems like a smart player but needs to develop some actual skills.

Mullen's is average 9 boards a game. His FG% is awful, but at least he rebounds.

I do think Charlotte is overachieving, and they'll come back down to earth at some point. That being said, they're no longer that laughing stock of the league.

As both rosters stand as is, Charlotte has a way bigger upside than us. Never thought I'd say that after last season.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #117
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Done with this bullshit.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #118
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote:
As both rosters stand as is, Charlotte has a way bigger upside than us. Never thought I'd say that after last season.
I don't know about that. It's close.

They don't have anyone near as good as Lowry. And personally, there isn't a single player on Charlotte I'd take for the long-run over Valanciunas. Charlotte should have much better management with Rich Cho as long as their ownership stays patient and lets him do a proper rebuild.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #119
And 1
I airball my layups

And 1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Yeah, I guess... but that they have to lean so heavily on the refs in the outcome of their games says a whole lot.

Take care of your own business and let the rest take care of itself, I say.

Although we need to greatly improve on closing out games (understatement), all the Raptors need is for the refs to make the calls they should be making.

If we continue to lose out on key free throws like today, it will start to feel like playing with a handicap. Either that or I'm just really butthurt
And 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #120
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I don't know about that. It's close.

They don't have anyone near as good as Lowry. And personally, there isn't a single player on Charlotte I'd take for the long-run over Valanciunas. Charlotte should have much better management with Rich Cho as long as their ownership stays patient and lets him do a proper rebuild.
i'd take MKG, kemba, and henderson long term over valanciunas and maybe biyombo as well. lowry's a pretty good player but he's not getting any better and he's only a little bit better than kemba right now and kemba has tons of potential
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: