Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #46
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Spurs (8-3) @ Celtics (6-5) KG against Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Celtics fans still think the Celtics can take out the Heat

morons
No. Celtics fans unlike other teams' fans are not what u suggest...
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #47
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by albas89
No. Celtics fans unlike other teams' fans are not what u suggest...

i'm sick of Celtics fans and there "we took the Heat to 7 GAMES!" bullshit.

Bosh wasn't healthy and the Heat dominated once Bosh got back in the starting lineup.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #48
albas89
Jessica Alba

Quote:
i'm sick of Celtics fans and there "we took the Heat to 7 GAMES!" bullshit.

Bosh wasn't healthy and the Heat dominated once Bosh got back in the starting lineup.
Last year was a different story... I still believe a healthy Celtics team could have taken the series to Game 7 against a healthy Heat team. Celtics had won the regular season series against the Heat 3-1 and Bradley had pretty much shut down Wade after the opening night loss, C's had won 3 straight... not saying they'd win the series for sure, but they'd clearly have a shot...
Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #49
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by albas89
Last year was a different story... I still believe a healthy Celtics team could have taken the series to Game 7 against a healthy Heat team. Celtics had won the regular season series against the Heat 3-1 and Bradley had pretty much shut down Wade after the opening night loss, C's had won 3 straight... not saying they'd win the series for sure, but they'd clearly have a shot...

I know for a fact that the Celtics would be lucky to win a game if they played the Bulls with Rose healthy instead of the Sixers.

The Heat would have EASILY won game 4 if Bosh was playing but nobody talks about that.

hell.. the Celtics are lucky that the Hawks were injured across their roster.

the THunder and Bulls are 2 team that would blow the Celtics OUT but couldn't/wouldn't beat the Heat.

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 11-21-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #50
albas89
Jessica Alba

Quote:
I know for a fact that the Celtics would be lucky to win a game if they played the Bulls with Rose healthy instead of the Sixers.

The Heat would have EASILY won game 4 if Bosh was playing but nobody talks about that.

hell.. the Celtics are lucky that the Hawks were injured across their roster.

the THunder and Bulls are 2 team that would blow the Celtics OUT but couldn't/wouldn't beat the Heat.
It's a matter of matchups, of course the Celtics don't match up well with the Bulls and Thunder... but even the champions Miami Heat don't match up well with the Grizzlies and I really doubt they would have beat them, had Memphis somehow reached the Finals.

Anyway, if both teams were healthy, all games would be much much different. Remember, that Celtics team was REALLY banged up during the playoffs, it's a miracle that they took even the Bosh-less Heat to 7 games honestly... I could say that the Celtics would have won Game 2 if it wasn't for some questionable non-calls down the stretch but I'm not even bringing this up, so don't bring up Game 4 as well...

It is what it is, there is no point talking about the past. The point is, this Celtics team is going nowhere and I'm not a moron or delusional enough to think otherwise...
Old 11-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #51
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watched the tape to get the second half today.

What a marvelous game that was! Rondo forcing and making, KG getting points, Pierce being phenomenal in offense, Duncan doing his thing everywhere, Parker catching fire. Beautiful ball movement from the Spurs, Splitter was amazing. Terribad defense from the Celtics, but this was an awesome game to watch. and some great basketball overall.

And lol at Scal having to run to the study to get on both shows.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #52
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Celtics fans still think the Celtics can take out the Heat

morons
The bulls aren't even making the 2nd round
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: