Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default In the end nothing can come good out of facebook

I'm shutting this thing down. As much connections you can make there is even more evil that is produced. On top of privacy being breeched there is just too much drama that can be created if you're in contact with the wrong people.

I had recently created an event page for one of my clients to launch a new product. Another customer who was upset with a delay in his shipment decides to post it on the event page wall. Thus embarrassing himself, humiliating me, and upsetting the customer who's event the page was created for. Our CEO is pissed.

I've seen it people ruin one too many lives. All it does is open up a whole heep off trouble

Last edited by hateraid : 03-13-2014 at 09:42 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: In the end nothing can come good out of facebook

Facebook is awful. I can't believe so many people find entertainment and enjoyment in it. I made an account many years ago and check it maybe once a month... maybe. And, that's usually just when I need to track someone down whose contact information I don't have immediately handy.

Other than that, I've never found browsing that stupid site to be the least bit interesting. Seems to me to be mostly self-obsessed people thinking their every move is important enough that it needs to be cataloged and discussed ad nauseum.

It makes me kind of sick when I think about Facebook and the mentality of it all.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:42 PM   #3
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

All my dad does is post stupid shit on there. I hate the old fvcks who just debate politics and post controversial shit all the time. Deleted that shit long ago.
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I'm shutting this thing down. As much connections you can make there is even more evil that is produced. On top of privacy being breeched there is just too much drama that can be created if you're in contact with the wrong people.

I had recently created an event page for one of my clients to launch a new product. Another customer who was upset with a delay in his shipment decides to post it on the event page wall. Thus embarrassing himself,humiliating me,and upsetting the customer who's event the page was created for. Our CEO is pissed.

I've seen it people ruin one too many lives. All it does is open up a whole beep off trouble
It's a black hole.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #5
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Twitter's way better. And almost nobody is gay enough to make their twitter private, so you can stalk a lot of people
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Facebook is awful. I can't believe so many people find entertainment and enjoyment in it. I made an account many years ago and check it maybe once a month... maybe. And, that's usually just when I need to track someone down whose contact information I don't have immediately handy.

Other than that, I've never found browsing that stupid site to be the least bit interesting. Seems to me to be mostly self-obsessed people thinking their every move is important enough that it needs to be cataloged and discussed ad nauseum.

It makes me kind of sick when I think about Facebook and the mentality of it all.

I'm not even interested in that. Just for people tagging you in embarrassing moments is enough for me. I was once at a party and while I was playing poker I stood up in an all in moment. I was wearing a tank top and right when someone snapped a picture of me my cousin ripped my tank top off. He then tagged me and titled it strip show. I didn't find out until my mom told me and asked why I was stripping at a party.
I at least had a whole bunch of likes
Old 03-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #7
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't had it for two years. Can't believe the amount of people who asked why I deleted it.
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #8
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not even interested in that. Just for people tagging you in embarrassing moments is enough for me. I was once at a party and while I was playing poker I stood up in an all in moment. I was wearing a tank top and right when someone snapped a picture of me my cousin ripped my tank top off. He then tagged me and titled it strip show. I didn't find out until my mom told me and asked why I was stripping at a party.
I at least had a whole bunch of likes

You're being a bit uptight. Did that get you into trouble at work or something?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

I had recently created an event page for one of my clients to launch a new product. Another customer who was upset with a delay in his shipment decides to post it on the event page wall. Thus embarrassing himself, humiliating me, and upsetting the customer who's event the page was created for. Our CEO is pissed.

I've seen it people ruin one too many lives. All it does is open up a whole heep off trouble

sheesh. you guys are slacking on his order. get that shit processed and shipped out.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #10
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's aite. Get to keep in touch with homies from back in high school that are all over the place now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
You're being a bit uptight. Did that get you into trouble at work or something?

There is potential that it could be seen at work. I may not have my boss as a friend but when you get tagged it is seen by all your friends, some who can be related to my professional life. For me it's not embarrassing in front of my friends, other people can take that the wrong way. I don't see that as being uptight, just overcautious

In a professional environment you want your boss to see that stuff?
Old 03-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
sheesh. you guys are slacking on his order. get that shit processed and shipped out.

I agree, service is number one, but did you think that was professional of him?
Old 03-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #13
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haven't had Facebook for over a year and a half. Best decision I've made. I had over 3 thousand people on there and every one of them posted the stupidest shit that made me hate them all individually.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #14
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
I agree, service is number one, but did you think that was professional of him?

nope, hes low for that. but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to force the issue if youre the client.

also, i hope you didnt backtalk him because that would be really bad. a part of doing business is that you have to take peoples bullshit and unprofessionalism.

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 03-13-2014 at 10:05 PM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:01 PM   #15
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never really liked it but these days it's overrun with self obsessed douche bags and parents-aunts-uncles. I'll get a bit wasted about once a month and check on pics of my nephew or something but that's about it.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: