Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #166
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

The Chiefs go to the houses of elderly people in the KC area and deliver Thanksgiving meals. Dexter McCluster drew the wrong old lady outta the hat. She's awesome. "well, you gotta pray a little harder." "y'all gotta work a little harder!"

http://deadspin.com/5962894/chiefs-r...he-chiefs-suck
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #167
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The Chiefs go to the houses of elderly people in the KC area and deliver Thanksgiving meals. Dexter McCluster drew the wrong old lady outta the hat. She's awesome. "well, you gotta pray a little harder." "y'all gotta work a little harder!"

http://deadspin.com/5962894/chiefs-r...he-chiefs-suck

That was awesome. He had it coming when he said that she had to pray a little harder.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #168
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Not saying Holmes wasn't denied a TD in a playoff game (though some details would be helpful) but, if that did in fact happen, the call was incorrect.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-...ers-highlights
Starts at about 40 seconds in

Quote:
By definition, getting both feet on the ground in the field of play, maintaining possession of the ball and advancing it to a point where it breaks the plane is a TD. Whether the player retains possession when he hits the ground is irrelevant.

They're very inconsistent with calls.

Quote:
The rules for a ball caught in the endzone are different in that you must display control all the way to the ground unless you've made a "football move" (ie ran with the ball).

Yeah, who wants rules that make sense? Being in the end zone with possession of the ball suddenly isn't good enough.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #169
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
[url]
Yeah, who wants rules that make sense? Being in the end zone with possession of the ball suddenly isn't good enough.

I didn't write the rule. I didn't say I supported the rule. I didn't say they never get calls wrong.

What I did say is that I believed your interpretation of the rule was incorrect. The rule book and the call last week seem to bear that out.

Last edited by JMT : 11-23-2012 at 08:49 PM.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #170
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Just watched the "The Bum Rush" gif while listening to Ass by Big Sean.

So many lulz.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #171
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I didn't write the rule. I didn't say I supported the rule. I didn't say they never get calls wrong.

What I did say is that I believed your interpretation of the rule was incorrect. The rule book and the call last week seem to bear that out.

It has been interpreted differently. I didn't say that's how I interpret it. I interpret it as being another stupid rule instituted by people with their heads up their asses.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #172
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I'm pretty sure Tebow actually had a rib injury and couldn't physically play even though Rex is too stubborn to play him even if it was 72-0.
He was suited up to play while McElroy was out. So if Sanchez went down he would have played. Plus he played last week with that injury.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #173
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Broncos are starting Knowshon Moreno.

A guy who has been inactive for like 8 games is starting.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #174
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This shaping up to be Denver's "how in the hell are they losing this game?" game.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #175
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Broncos are starting Knowshon Moreno.

A guy who has been inactive for like 8 games is starting.

Yeah, so much for the thousand "Hillman vs Ball" discussions I've seen this week.

The new over/under is who gets hurt first: Noshow or Beanie?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #176
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

lol KC

I don't think any head coach second guesses himself more than an NFL head coach.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #177
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
lol KC

I don't think any head coach second guesses himself more than an NFL head coach.

Maybe Lane Kiffin?
Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #178
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Bengals kicking ass right now. 21-0. We need Cleveland to get this win over Pittsburgh and then for the Bills to beat the Colts. Come onnnnn.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #179
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Charlie Batch is such garbage
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #180
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Every week I watch the Broncos, and every week they talk about Brandon Stokley and how "he thought he was done until Peyton Manning called" at least once.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: