Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #181
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

The Steelers have lost 3 fumbles in the first half, all by different running backs and all inside our own 40.. This is ridiculous
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #182
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Matt Prater: killing my fantasy team and killing the Broncos. 0/2 on FG's today.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #183
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Every week I watch the Broncos, and every week they talk about Brandon Stokley and how "he thought he was done until Peyton Manning called" at least once.
Every time I watch the Texans, they talk about JJ Watt was delivering pizzas.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #184
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #185
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I shouldn't have benched Julio Jones
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #186
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

I'm going to offer a new service.

Send me your roster each week. I'll tell you who to play/sit.

Do the exact opposite.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #187
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
I nearly benched him. Glad I didn't.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #188
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So, MNF this week is the Eagles against the Panthers?

Geez, worst MNF ever.

ESPN always gets shit match ups. NBC always gets the premium match ups.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #189
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I nearly benched him. Glad I didn't.

I didn't even think he'd be playing. I chose to start Miles Austin too and he puts up a big fat 0. But I'm playing the weakest team in our league so I should still win. Got Brees and Gore left and I'm up 13 with him only having his kicker left.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #190
ihoopallday
King James

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I'm going to offer a new service.

Send me your roster each week. I'll tell you who to play/sit.

Do the exact opposite.

sounds good
Old 11-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #191
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
The only way that could've been more epic is if they had gone off in the middle of play.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #192
KG215

Beautiful game clinching drive by Denver. Ate up almost all of the remaining 6+ minutes and kicked a FG to take a 17-9 lead with 14 seconds to go.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #193
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Tannehill with back to back clutch drives against a beast secondary/defense I don't know why the dolphins don't let him off his leech sometimes
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #194
KG215

The Titans run a play, complete a pass about 12 yards down field, then go into lateral and pitch mode and end up losing yards by the time they're done.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #195
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

How the **** do you fumble 7 times one game?
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: