Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #226
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

OMG what a horrible call

i thought they called that on the 49ers, nvm. good call.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #227
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

I know they'll give him all kinds of chances because of his draft spot, but Ingram is the worst back on the Saints. There are 30 backs in the league I'd rather have than that guy. Hell, there's 4 in this game. No burst, bad hands and a short yardage guy who consistently gets stopped on short yardage.

Last edited by JMT : 11-25-2012 at 06:52 PM.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #228
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

fvck this defense
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #229
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I know they'll give him all kinds of chances because of his draft spot, but Ingram is the worst back on the Saints. There are 30 backs in the league I'd rather have than that guy. Hell, there's 4 in this game. No burst, bad hands and a short yardage guy who consistently gets stopped on short yardage.

4 in this game?

He's the third best back on his team + Gore... So you think he's better than Kendall Hunter? I don't. Hell, I'd rather lineup Kaepernick in the backfield and see what happens.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #230
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm watching Sixers game so can someone tell me why Sam Bradford cant take advantage of the Cards defense? Are they playing that good? I figured with Sjax rushing for over 100 it would open up the pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That was one of the worst Steelers games I have ever seen.

Charlie Batch is so damn bad. He's like a position coach being asked to start. Old ass dude.

Cant wait for Big Ben to get back, for FF reasons.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #231
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
4 in this game?

He's the third best back on his team + Gore... So you think he's better than Kendall Hunter? I don't. Hell, I'd rather lineup Kaepernick in the backfield and see what happens.

Gore
Sproles
Thomas
Hunter
Ivory

all better
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #232
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy shit Ray Rice.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #233
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

How the **** do you miss that offensive PI? 5 feet in front of him. That was worse than the one called on Joe Morgan too.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #234
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ray Rice converts a 4th and 29 on a dump-off pass.

KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #235
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #236
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Unreal.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #237
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
4 in this game?

No, I don't. I wasn't really including Sproles, as he's one dimensional. I like my RB to be able to line up and run the ball, and Sproles can't do that. But I suppose that is better than non-dimensional like Ingram.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #238
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DT Bunk a sore loser. He stomped the hell out of that guy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #239
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Who da fuc had that block at the end of the play?

And Kendall Hunter is a starting rb in this league. Wait until Gore eventually has the one big injury.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #240
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk

I'd bench the entire back field for letting him convert that. How does that happen in the pro's?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: