Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #106
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

He didn't score so the Redskins could kill the clock and not allow Dallas the chance to have the ball and score twice with twelve seconds left. Totally unselfish and stupid at the same time.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #107
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Why didn't Hall just score?
nice guy hall
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #108
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
So why are you taking it out on a dallas fan when you know it's not a controversial call against your team and the reception rules have been that way for a while now?

I was explaining it first, but then he said I was being biased and only thought it was bad because I'm a Skins fan, but I've complained about the reception rules in various games. The reception rule changes are fairly new.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #109
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need Pats -6 1/2 now, already got Lions +3 1/2 and Skins +3 1/2.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #110
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Why didn't Hall just score?

idiot
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #111
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I'd be saying we got saved by a dumb rule. It seems they're going more and more with rules that take the thinking out of it and are less up to interpretation regardless if they make sense or not.
Not sure why you're complaining a rule that has been established for a while now. It wasn't even that bad.

Hopefully the Giants lose, and two 5-6 teams is still a game behind.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #112
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Matt Stafford: 36.3 points
Dez Bryant: 30.1 points

So far so good for my fantasy team today. Maybe/hopefully Ridley will have a 15-20 point game.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #113
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Not sure why you're complaining a rule that has been established for a while now. It wasn't even that bad.

Hopefully the Giants lose, and two 5-6 teams is still a game behind.

Nope we are going to discount double check all over Aaron Rodgers face.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #114
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

So far so good for my fantasy team today. Maybe/hopefully Ridley will have a 15-20 point game.

You're lucky. Here's mine so far

Miles Austin: 0
Jason Witten: 7
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #115
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Bryant's numbers are mostly due to the Cowboys having to come back from deficits this year. I'd roll with him for the rest of year if i were you.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #116
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ouch, Sanchez
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #117
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:

What point settings? Stafford only got me 29.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #118
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMso4LYB5Yo

Just looked at the Suh incident again. He intentionally kicked Schaub.
He's one of the main reasons why i enjoy seeing the Lions lose.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #119
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
It doesn't always benefit the offense. You can actually catch the ball and have possession, break the plane of the end zone, then get knocked to the ground, and lose possession of the ball a couple seconds after you're down and they can rule it incomplete, which has happened.

I don't believe you're correct.

If the ball is caught in the field of play and breaks the plane, the play is complete. You do not have to maintain possession to the ground. That play was actually reviewed and explained in a game last weekend.

If the ball is caught in the end zone, the catch must be made and possession maintained all the way to the ground. That's the ruling that got scrutinized after the Calvin Johnson play of a couple years ago.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #120
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Vick to the Jets? Looks likely.

Quote:
I need Pats -6 1/2 now, already got Lions +3 1/2 and Skins +3 1/2.

Money in the bank. To hell with all that "Brady can't keep a big lead" talk. You're good

Last edited by Tarik One : 11-22-2012 at 09:31 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: