Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #16
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ray Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
THIS

lol I sorta want to see this...anyone have a link to the thread??
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Give this guy the 6th Man of the Year Award!
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #18
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
So many upset Celtic fans here

no, just clearing up inaccuracies. Heat fans have said, just in this thread, that Ray purposely missed that 2nd FT at the end AND that Boston fans thought he was completely washed up and didn't care about him.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
no, just clearing up inaccuracies. Heat fans have said, just in this thread, that Ray purposely missed that 2nd FT at the end AND that Boston fans thought he was completely washed up and didn't care about him.

Boston fans have told me numerous times he was washed up, and he didn't miss it on purpose.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #20
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Boston fans have told me numerous times he was washed up, and he didn't miss it on purpose.

Obviously he didnt miss it on purpose, idiot Pringles thought he did...but, again, a handful of fans might've said he was washed up, but the majority sided w/ the organization when they offered him 2x the deal anyone else would give him
Old 11-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #21
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

He is worth more to Miami than he would be in Boston. The problem for the C's wasn't that they would lose his production, it was that he was going to be such a lethal weapon coming off a conference rival's bench.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #22
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

My take on Ray:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=54

Johnny Sic's take on Ray:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=77

Stuff like that
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #23
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Fact boston fans have raid ray is washed up but saying heat fans have been saying that ray missed that freethrow in another inaccuracies made up by you. Only 1 person said it in this thread and it was a laker fan you dumbass and who cares if he bricked the free throw we ****ing won thanks to his clutchess. Also Ray > Terry
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #24
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Fact boston fans have raid ray is washed up but saying heat fans have been saying that ray missed that freethrow in another inaccuracies made up by you. Only 1 person said it in this thread and it was a laker fan you dumbass and who cares if he bricked the free throw we ****ing won thanks to his clutchess. Also Ray > Terry

I think you are confusing Celtics fans being bitter at Ray acting like a bitch by leaving Boston for us saying Ray is trash...most of the criticism was at Ray's character. The only reason it hurt us so much was because we all knew how good Ray still is and how valuable he can be to any team.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #25
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I think you are confusing Celtics fans being bitter at Ray acting like a bitch by leaving Boston for us saying Ray is trash...most of the criticism was at Ray's character. The only reason it hurt us so much was because we all knew how good Ray still is and how valuable he can be to any team.
I'm not confusing anything SOME celtic fans have been saying he's watched up what does still being butthurt about him leaving change the fact they've said that?
Old 11-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #26
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
I'm not confusing anything SOME celtic fans have been saying he's watched up what does still being butthurt about him leaving change the fact they've said that?

I guess if 2 Celtics fans represent all of this that's kool.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I always thought Ray was (slightly) better than Pierce during that 5-year stretch of the Big 3 Era but people always labeled him as the third option.

I think he had as many big playoff games as Pierce had. Hell, even Ray's 2008 Finals performance was on-par with Pierce. PP's PPG just happens to be a margin higher due to more FGA, so he got the MVP.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #28
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

Quote:
I guess if 2 Celtics fans represent all of this that's kool.

I said some you dumbass my god you can't read and where did you get 2? I've seen several celtic fans on their realgm board say he is washed up another BS gem by you
Old 11-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #29
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I always thought Ray was (slightly) better than Pierce during that 5-year stretch of the Big 3 Era but people always labeled him as the third option.

I think he had as many big playoff games as Pierce had. Hell, even Ray's 2008 Finals performance was on-par with Pierce. PP's PPG just happens to be a margin higher due to more FGA, so he got the MVP.

The bolded to me is all true but during the 5 yr stretch pierce has been better then ray overall...sure it has some to do with him having more touches then ray but the last 2 yrs in boston ray suddenly forgot how to dribble the ball...I think ray completely left his prime after the 08-09 season... i thoguht ray could have still been putting up close to 25 a game in seattle up to that point if he never got traded to boston but after the 09 yr ray had a pretty drastic decline to me and however close it was between ray and pierce the first 2 yrs in boston pierce was a better player by a significant margin the last 3 yrs
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #30
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Funny story...

Every Miami Heat "fan" on this board aside from maybe two of them were saying the exact same thing last season.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: