Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again

u can drink soda. as long as its 30 minutes before a meal, or 2 hours after a meal. good luck
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
I continued to shit randomly as I showered.

i pretty much lost it at this point

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #18
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far

negged for shitting yourself.

TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #19
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Read as: Because I just pooped my pants. It taste like soda.

The obvious thing to do is drink more soda and see if your symptoms worsen. I recommend off-brand diet orange soda. Perhaps drink 1 liters worth and make sure it's room temperature.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 PM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Happened to me about 5 summers ago. Clear, liquid just poured out of my ass at random times. Smelled like shit. Not sure what caused it.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #21
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Soda makes your shit solid
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #22
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
u can drink soda. as long as its 30 minutes before a meal, or 2 hours after a meal. good luck
Is it a boy or a girl?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #23
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

great, now you can be a douche at parties and be high and mighty about not drinking soda and act like soda drinkers never drink water. congratulations
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #24
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
great, now you can be a douche at parties and be high and mighty about not drinking soda and act like soda drinkers never drink water. congratulations

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #25
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Soda causing diarrhea? News to me. Usually when I drank milk my shit was more liquid, while it was the opposite for coke.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #26
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have the same problem, but soda just tastes too damn good, i cant kick the habit

instead i got these

never been happier. can drink all the soda my body desires
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #27
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Happened to me about 5 summers ago. Clear, liquid just poured out of my ass at random times. Smelled like shit. Not sure what caused it.
The fck was is supposed to smell like, windex?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:08 AM   #28
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

This thread is grand.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #29
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Randomly shitting while taking a shower?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #30
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
Soda causing diarrhea? News to me. Usually when I drank milk my shit was more liquid, while it was the opposite for coke.

It is probably the caffeine. Caffeinated soda dehydrates you. It gives me the runs too.

Speaking of, my day was similar to the OP's. I got really sick and was squirting and puking at the same time for hours. It was pretty uncontrollable. Because I recently had a kidney transplant, my transplant team had me go to the ER. I thought I was going to shit myself on the drive over. Was there for about 5 hours before being discharged. Kidney is OK thankfully, but I still don't feel great.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: