Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #31
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again

squirting eh
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #32
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Am I the only ISHer who has never shyt themself uncontrolably??
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

God damn man, I have been having diarrhea for 3 days now. Haven't gone more than 2.5 hours without having it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #34
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to be real, I've been overlooking this thread for the past day or so because I just figured it was about someone who found out soda was not healthy for you. Things ended up going in a completely different direction than I imagined.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #35
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I started taking anti-diarrhea pills. I'm hoping they work well, because I'm in a kickball league and the all star game is tonight, so I don't want to miss that. Hopefully I don't shit myself while running the bases.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #36
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
squirting eh
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Are any of you dudes familiar with probiotics?

Taking one first thing in the morning before your first meal can do wonders for your digestive system.

Some of you may have depleted beneficial bacteria in your system, and getting them back on track can safeguard against diarrhea, stomach upset, etc.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #38
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I have to be real, I've been overlooking this thread for the past day or so because I just figured it was about someone who found out soda was not healthy for you. Things ended up going in a completely different direction than I imagined.
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #39
Myth

Found out today that I had salmonella.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #40
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good for you OP. Stopped drinking soda in 08 due to a bet, haven't touched it since.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #41
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

On a serious note, you should probably go to the doctor. Soda should not do that to you.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: