Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

1. Jets - Revis/Cromartie
2. Seahawks - Browner/Sherman
3. Cowboys - Carr/Claiborne
4. Falcons - Samuel/Grimes
5. Eagles - Asomugha/Rodgers-Cromartie
6. Rams - Finnegan/Jenkins
7. Giants - Webster/Amukamura
8. Broncos - Bailey/Porter
9. Jaguars - Mathius/Cox

Last edited by -p.tiddy- : 07-30-2012 at 01:37 PM.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Little high on the rookie are we?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 rookies in there if you count Prince
Old 07-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Why would we count Prince? He's a second year player.

Browner/Sherman that high is a bit much. I call bullshit on you even watching a couple games of them. So you putting them that high? You must be taking someone elses opinion and using it as yours.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Why would we count Prince? He's a second year player.

Browner/Sherman that high is a bit much. I call bullshit on you even watching a couple games of them. So you putting them that high? You must be taking someone elses opinion and using it as yours.
A lot of it is cb metric stats...and gut feeling

I am familiar with every player on here one way or another...Jenkins is the one I am prob least familir with...but I know he is a first round talent thug
Old 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In what world is Carr/Clairborne better than Nnamdi/DRC?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #7
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Woodson moved to SS
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Woodson moved to SS
Not full time, supposedly he is just going to flex there every now and then.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #9
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
In what world is Carr/Clairborne better than Nnamdi/DRC?

DRC
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
DRC

DRC is a solid CB when lined up outside. Inside covering slot recievers? He's ass.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

As a Giant fan I think you are over rating our CBs. Strange for a Cowboy fan to do.

Prince has yet to prove much and Webster in my opinion is just good. Not great. Hopefully Prince comes in to this season and plays well though. We're going to need that.

I trust him though. The Giants have drafted extremely well over the years so it's hard to see him not panning out well.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:57 AM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who will be playing opposite Haden in Cleveland this year?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:16 AM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Who will be playing opposite Haden in Cleveland this year?
Sheldon Brown is washed up

I think Joeseph is the second best CB in the NFL but he plays with scrubs too...

No one is helping Patrick Peterson either, and I think he will be elite

Last edited by -p.tiddy- : 07-28-2012 at 02:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:18 AM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
As a Giant fan I think you are over rating our CBs. Strange for a Cowboy fan to do.

Prince has yet to prove much and Webster in my opinion is just good. Not great. Hopefully Prince comes in to this season and plays well though. We're going to need that.

I trust him though. The Giants have drafted extremely well over the years so it's hard to see him not panning out well.
I ranked them 8th....eh

Webster was great last last, year before that he was garbage...Amukamura could be a stud

You should be happy with your CBs
Old 07-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Of course you would make this thread now at this point in time What a transparent clown u are.

I seem to remember a Mike Jenkins- Top 5 CB thread some time ago. How did that turn out?

As good as Claiborne prolly will be IN TIME, I guaranteed he gets torched a few times times in the first half of the season.

I'm sensing him and Carr won't be as Godly this season as all you Blue Balls f@gs are thinking
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: