Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Since the comic guys tend to give away alot which ruins the TV version, let's start a new thread for TV veiwers only.

No comic discussion please
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Good episode. They waste no time and get right into the killing. Great pace. The set-up for next episode looks great
Old 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

I'm glad that Michonne is now part of the group. I don't think I ever heard her character talk more than in tonights episode.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Solid ep tonight. I'm glad that Michonne is now part of the group. I don't think I ever heard her character talk more than in this last episode.

i wish she didn't, she's an earache to listen too. Like a swamp voodoo witch.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

almost had me going thinking the governor was gonna rape her but i guess AMC cant show the idea of rape?

still that dude is still ****ed up.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like we're gonna have to wait another 3 months after the mid season finale next week.. I don't wanna wait that long..
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #7
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

michonne is so hawt
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #8
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Looks like we're gonna have to wait another 3 months after the mid season finale next week.. I don't wanna wait that long..

They do this every season
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:08 AM   #9
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

I hope the "group" kills everyone in that town.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:56 AM   #10
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

I think its just 5 weeks
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #11
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love how they just replaced the "bald black guy" character so smoothly. Didn't even miss a beat.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I enjoyed it. I felt like the threat of rape was almost more disturbing in the way they did it.

And I agree that Michone will be helped immensely by being part of the group. I didn't like they way they went after her. They bring her in, offer to help her medically, then when they start asking her about Glen and Maggie, she immediately gets defensive and Rick immediately goes for torture. It just doesn't make sense. I know he's "snapped", but there just isn't a lot of consistent thought process from the handfull of characters who are fleshed out enough to have some in the show at the moment.
Milton's reaction to the old guy zombie lunging was absurd too. He's going to be hard to play up as this scientist man of reason guy.

But at the end of the night, a lot of zombies, a fair amount of killing, and both groups know where the other is now and are heading out. That's progress.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #13
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Last nite was pretty intense, though im a little dissapointed the way ricks group just sorta goes in guns ablazing' the interrogating scenes were a little weak, after crossing lines like animal cruelty and abortion, but the point was gotten.

Definately looking forward to next week, hoping the prison storyline doesnt end this season because im looking forward to a few more events to happen.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Milton, the Governor's lab guy, looks so much like John Ritter. I can't get over it, I'm thinking about it every time he's on screen.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #15
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I keep thinking he looks like a slightly chubbier version of Val Kilmer in 'The Ghost and the Darkness'
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: