Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2015, 08:11 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
Bulls br

nathanjizzle has decent reputationnathanjizzle has decent reputation
Default Have you accepted mortality yet?

Everyone knows they can die tomorrow, but have you really realized it? if you did what age did you go from oblivious to reality? What events made you realize it and how did you come to terms with it.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:18 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeuceWallaces is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Have you accepted mortality yet?

Starts to hit your around 32-33. Maybe sooner if you have a kid.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #3
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My first love broke my heart
I'm already ded
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:54 PM   #4
warriorfan
Banned

warriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

no legends never die
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:32 AM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes. I had a medical condition pop up around 20-21 and I've been good since.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:12 PM   #6
masonanddixon
National High School Star

masonanddixon has a bad reputationmasonanddixon has a bad reputationmasonanddixon has a bad reputationmasonanddixon has a bad reputation

Willingly. Life is shitty in 2015 and will only continue to get worse.
masonanddixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:25 PM   #7
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When i was 12 i developed some pulmonary illness and it led to a 2 week stay at the hospital. The doctors told my mom i had lung cancer. After a couple days the doctors realized it was an imaging error, but i was very sick so i ended up staying 2 weeks. I walked away from that hospital with a "borrowed" feeling...as if i had escaped death.

I also walked away with shittier lungs: asthma, allergies, and reoccurring bronchitis
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:13 AM   #8
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've accepted death for quite some time, but I'm probably older than most people here. Watching my grandmother die in front of me a few years back brought me to another level of acceptance.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:14 AM   #9
Lebron23
6x NBA MVP

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish I was the Highlander.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: