Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #1516
irondarts

Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
yup that would have made the most sense. hell no im not jumping into that dank ass water with god knows what in it.

also, they need to hurry up and cut the priest loose. they know he's trouble, he's a coward, and he doesn't really have anything of value to add to the group. they already saved his life twice, they don't owe him anything else.
Well the Church that they're staying in is his.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #1517
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Well the Church that they're staying in is his.

they need to leave him behind when they leave
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:54 AM   #1518
redhonda76
Go NY GO NY GO

Quote:

in the preview, michonne (or maybe it was carol?) says that 3 of their ppl are missing, and that it's all connected. besides bob and beth, who else is missing? i guess somebody else gets taken next episode because i can't think of anyone else from the group who's not accounted for.

I think the 3 people were missing are Bob, Daryl and Carole. Remember Daryl and Carole are going after that car who took Beth.
redhonda76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #1519
redhonda76
Go NY GO NY GO

Quote:

in the preview, michonne (or maybe it was carol?) says that 3 of their ppl are missing, and that it's all connected. besides bob and beth, who else is missing? i guess somebody else gets taken next episode because i can't think of anyone else from the group who's not accounted for.

I think the 3 people were missing are Bob, Daryl and Carol. Remember Daryl and Carol are going after that car who took Beth.
redhonda76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:05 AM   #1520
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhonda76
I think the 3 people were missing are Bob, Daryl and Carol. Remember Daryl and Carol are going after that car who took Beth.

good point. we know where daryl and carol are but the main group doesn't. seems like nobody besides daryl gives a **** about beth, not even her own sister.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #1521
joe
College superstar

Quote:
good point. we know where daryl and carol are but the main group doesn't. seems like nobody besides daryl gives a **** about beth, not even her own sister.

Wow, great point. Did they even address Maggies feelings on Beth? Seems like an oversight on the part of the writers now that you bring it up. Unless I missed something..
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #1522
Droid101
NBA Superstar

Clayton!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #1523
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Wow, great point. Did they even address Maggies feelings on Beth? Seems like an oversight on the part of the writers now that you bring it up. Unless I missed something..
i've only heard daryl mention beth's name one time this entire season and nobody else has. yeah, maggie is ecstatic that glen is alive and they found each other...but what about her sister? she already lost her dad not too long ago and beth is the only blood she has/had left.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #1524
longhornfan1234
National High School Star

Quote:
i've only heard daryl mention beth's name one time this entire season and nobody else has. yeah, maggie is ecstatic that glen is alive and they found each other...but what about her sister? she already lost her dad not too long ago and beth is the only blood she has/had left.
Maggie was talking to Daryl about Beth in train car in first episode.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #1525
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Maggie was talking to Daryl about Beth in train car in first episode.
guess i missed it
Old 10-20-2014, 12:19 PM   #1526
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe

Definitely a good point. And it could've been adressed pretty quickly even last night. When the Gov Girl gave her little apology, a quick "And I'm going to do whatever I can to help you find your sister", followed by a quick cry face from Maggie, would've just put it back on the table enough for me.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #1527
Nowitness
GS

cant believe the cannibals are eating bob's leg
Nowitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #1528
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe

At the beginning of the season opener Daryl told Maggie Beth was still alive
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #1529
Vragrant
National High School Star

Quote:
yup. lots of mysteries to be solved.

what did the priest do?

who took beth?

are the people from terminus connected?

what's Morgan up to?

what are those symbols in the trees?

we still don't know anything about those cryptic messages that were seeded throughout last season, but the message on scratched on the church "you will burn for this" seems similar.

also, i have a few guesses about what might happen next. i think michonne will be reunited with her katana. i'm thinking maybe one of the terminus people grabbed it and when rick's group finally goes up against the cannibals she gets the sword back.

also, i think bob was already a dead man walking. i think he got bit by the underwater zombie, that's why he was outside crying. the terminus people ate bob's leg...i think they are gonna be ****ed. kinda hilarious if you think about it. i have a feeling the terminus survivors story will be wrapped up pretty soon and the real antagonists this season are whoever have been leaving those messages (probably the people who took beth)

Your'e theory about Bob makes a lot of sense. When he kissed his girl, he kissed her twice saying, "just one last one", he knew somehow his fate was sealed.

As for the Priest, I think he's working with Terminus. A Priest and a church as are a perfect haven for unsuspecting "food", and the flashbacks of him praying seemed to point to that, although I could be wrong.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #1530
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

I'm glad to see some of the people from The Wire back back on tv.

This was a good episode but I'm probably gonna have to rewatch it cause my son and mom was talking throughout the whole show.

My only gripe so far is why are they believing the fat dude with a mullet? Like all he's doing is throwing out big words and he never explains anything when they ask him to.

Rick's group probably know more about the outbreak since they met that Doctor back in season 2 I think.

Also like someone already said I think Bob was already dead and they should've went back to kill those terminus people. Oh and everything Bob said to Rick literally came back to bite him.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: