Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #151
longhornfan1234
National High School Star

Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Someone needs to take Rick's leader spot. I blame Rick for the attack.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #152
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
quit watching after s2

should I get back on the wagon?

is it as dramatically gay as it was in s2? or is s3 far superior?

I thought the second half of season 2 was the best portion of the series with the whole Shane stuff. This season is very different though. They are now in a war with another group.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #153
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:35 AM   #154
sixerfan82
College star

The interaction between the Dixon brothers was the best part of last nights episode. I 'get' that Rick is going crazy and he has every right to, but the way they're doing it is so dumb..

It'd be better if 'she' was a walker that he walks into..

The shootout is kinda lame, Carl coulda popped the guard toward guy easily with some cover fire from one of the other 3 people, but no.

And of course, Merle is up shits creek
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #155
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Someone needs to take Rick's leader spot. I blame Rick for the attack.

At least with Daryl back they will have some rational thinking. Hopefully Merle's presence doesn't distract him too much.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:53 AM   #156
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Actually 2 guys got shot. The armed robbery guy who was warming up to Carol. and one of the gov's guys. which was camped out at that tower like a fool.

The shootout is still messy. like 2 episodes ago when they had that shootout at Woodbury. It needs to get better.

What happened to the guy that drove the truck in? Was he the guy on the tower?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:38 AM   #157
CP3MVP
soon

I don't think they revealed who was driving that walker bomb truck, did they? He/she looked kind of small covered in that armor though. Like a younger kid or a woman.
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #158
DuMa
Canned

They didnt reveal who the zombie bomb driver was. Althought for a second, when they showed the driver was masked and in full body armor, i had to think it was Andrea for a second.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #159
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
They didnt reveal who the zombie bomb driver was. Althought for a second, when they showed the driver was masked and in full body armor, i had to think it was Andrea for a second.

I thought the same thing. I'm positive it was a women. And so who would it be? The only woman we've really been introduced to in Woodberry is Andrea, unless you count the young girl that was teaching Andrea to shoot, or the agry latina girl who wouldn't tell Andrea where the governor had gone. And when it the truck came smashing in, The Governor had a sort of satisfied smirk that made me think he wasn't quite expecting what had happened. And beyond that, there was little reason for her to be so covered up other than to use her as a reveal later on.

The only problem is that it being Andrea doesn't jive with what we've seen in the previews for upcoming weeks.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #160
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

The shootout was awful, they can pick off walkers from a distance but they can't get the guy standing on the guard tower with there first 50 shots?

I also thought it was Andrea that drove the van in with the zombies but the preview for next week makes it seem like she wasn't involved. Which makes my next leading candidate the girl that was on the wall and wouldn't tell Andrea where the governor was gone. It definitely looked like a girl, no idea what happened to her though? Is she hiding around the prison or did she leave with the governor and them?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #161
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
The shootout was awful, they can pick off walkers from a distance but they can't get the guy standing on the guard tower with there first 50 shots?

I also thought it was Andrea that drove the van in with the zombies but the preview for next week makes it seem like she wasn't involved. Which makes my next leading candidate the girl that was on the wall and wouldn't tell Andrea where the governor was gone. It definitely looked like a girl, no idea what happened to her though? Is she hiding around the prison or did she leave with the governor and them?

I agree. The Woodberry gang took out an army, they couldn't take out a bat-sh!t cop, a one legged man with no gun, 3 chicks, and a 12 year old kid?

I also thought that was Andrea, but I don't think it was, the commercial for next week gave away a clue
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #162
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I agree. The Woodberry gang took out an army, they couldn't take out a bat-sh!t cop, a one legged man with no gun, 3 chicks, and a 12 year old kid?

I also thought that was Andrea, but I don't think it was, the commercial for next week gave away a clue

Even the fact that the Woodberry gang was able to headshot a guy from so far away that no one even heard them pull their truck up, then couldn't land a hit again after that. Although they did do a nice job with the squibs implying they just barely missed. Like the chick using the convicts body as a sheild. Or Rick actually appearing to duck a round.

You have to know a show isn't doing much on the character development front when I so consistently forget characters names. I know Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Herschel, Daryl, The Gov, Michone, I've started to remember Andrea. Just quickly off the cuff, I can't give you ... the shaved head lady (how's she keep that hair so short), Daryl's brother (Merle, just struck me), the kid, Maggie's sister, any of the prisoners, anyone else in Woodberry, or any of the prisoners Rick just scared off.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #163
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Even the fact that the Woodberry gang was able to headshot a guy from so far away that no one even heard them pull their truck up, then couldn't land a hit again after that. Although they did do a nice job with the squibs implying they just barely missed. Like the chick using the convicts body as a sheild. Or Rick actually appearing to duck a round.

You have to know a show isn't doing much on the character development front when I so consistently forget characters names. I know Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Herschel, Daryl, The Gov, Michone, I've started to remember Andrea. Just quickly off the cuff, I can't give you ... the shaved head lady (how's she keep that hair so short), Daryl's brother (Merle, just struck me), the kid, Maggie's sister, any of the prisoners, anyone else in Woodberry, or any of the prisoners Rick just scared off.

Yeah theres a lot of forgettable characters that don't have a lot of depth to them.

I also like the fact that Rick, a former cop, couldn't manage to shoot one person on the governors side. I understand he was going crazy and was also surprised by the attack but you think he would be able to hit at least one person.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #164
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

the guy that plays Rick going full retard with his delivery of "...stuff" after being asked what he was doing was the highlight

this show has some pretty solid actors but they're given such clunky shit to work with
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #165
ItsMillerTime
Young Trece

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

Killing everyone at the prison was not the reason the Governor went there. He was sending a message. "Don't f*ck with us or this is what happens"

And that was certainly a chick that delivered the Zombie Bomb, but it definitely wasn't Andrea. She had no idea where the Governor was.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: