Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #346
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
What I guess I'm asking is some development on the whole zombie apocalypse plot, I liked this show because of how the first season progressed and ended. Since then it's like the apocalypse is just gonna be as it is, people going back to stone age type of life this time they are just outnumbered by a huge number of brainless predators.
I would love for them to include some Resident Evil type of elements in there, like have some zombies evolve a bit, or get in some zombies on roids and shit. I can get my human on human war action from other shows and flicks, what's the difference between this show and other shows if what they are gonna end up doing is just going to war with other humans. Zombies in this show are tamed and stupid and an afterthought.

The zombies are just the backdrop for the show. It's more about humans and their nature. I don't want some retarded roided up zombies that doesn't make any kind of sense.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #347
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How didn't I notice this thread? I bumped the old one for no reason

Anyways, I just started episode 11 of season 3. Started watching the show on monday, love it. IMO it's better than breaking bad.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #348
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

HUGE SPOILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq4b2eK_ZTw
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #349
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
You need to provide at least a little more information... is it a preview for the upcoming episode? Someone's phone-camera video of something happening on set?

Help those of us who don't want to blindly click spoilers out.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #350
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What you need to do is keep that shit out of this thread.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #351
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
You need to provide at least a little more information... is it a preview for the upcoming episode? Someone's phone-camera video of something happening on set?

Help those of us who don't want to blindly click spoilers out.

It's a still image of some character possibly becoming a zombie.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:31 AM   #352
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Damn
He's one of my favorite characters...
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #353
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsRisin2DaTop
http://misclivestream.blogspot.com/p...king-dead.html

confirmed working link, I've used it when I didn't have cable.

just refresh page at show time
Bump.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #354
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At the start i thought i was watching a old episode.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #355
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

looks like hes gonna shove that tape recorder inside someones vag and sew it up
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #356
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Andrea is still one of the dumbest characters to ever be on tv.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #357
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Oh my ****ing god I forgot it's sunday and missed it

Last edited by BrickingStar : 03-17-2013 at 10:27 PM.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #358
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Andrea is still one of the dumbest characters to ever be on tv.
she is blonde....
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #359
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe the worst episode this season? Governor is the second coming of god that knows where everyone is at every moment. He is a super powerful tracker that can also read minds. That is what the writers have made him out to be this episode. I am just simply baffled - over and over, the guy kept finding the exact location and coordinates of Andrea. What do the writers think we are? Foolish idiots with the minds of 8yr olds???

This episode was a disgrace, and the writers should be ashamed of themselves. Only thing I liked from entire episode is that Andrea will be dead soon. Good riddance. Most annoying and dumbest character in the show - maybe 2nd only to the dum great goddess Lori.

Anyone else feel like they wasted their 1hr of their life? I sure do. Just HORRENDOUS.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #360
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm on the verge of dropping this show. Too many damn boring episodes before you get to one that makes you look forward to next week.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: