Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-20-2013, 01:44 AM   #391
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Oh and does the Governor have a gps tracker in her ass or something?
l

He does now that she is in that chair.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:52 AM   #392
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
He might have the keys? And yeah ... she should have checked --- AT LEAST.

Maybe she did and the creators of the show decided to not waste our time by having her peak into the truck before moving on.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:17 AM   #393
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
He does now that she is in that chair.

It won't be the only thing he puts inside her..

And as far as him having the keys you would think that in all this time they have been alone that they would have figured out to hotwire a car
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #394
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
It won't be the only thing he puts inside her..

And as far as him having the keys you would think that in all this time they have been alone that they would have figured out to hotwire a car
Seems like that would've picked up that skill by now.

I've enjoyed most of the season but a few episodes. Regardless it is easily my favorite thing to watch others than games.

Hoping the war will be intense.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #395
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

BUMP..

oh BROTHER...I didn't see that coming! ;)
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #396
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

I'm a huge fan of the Walking Dead (read the comics, beat the game, watched all the episodes), but I don't post here because it is hard to talk about it without mentioning the comics. It's so different from the comics at this point that I don't see the problem with talking about the things that happened in the comics.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #397
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I'm a huge fan of the Walking Dead (read the comics, beat the game, watched all the episodes), but I don't post here because it is hard to talk about it without mentioning the comics. It's so different from the comics at this point that I don't see the problem with talking about the things that happened in the comics.

The episodic games from telltale are good. That dixon brother piece of shit on tv is terrible, its actually a wonder someone said yes to publishing it
Old 03-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #398
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

God dammit I'm gonna miss Merle so much if these spoilers are true...
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #399
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

man this last ep was stupid as fk** who fk** gives shit about andrea jesus i didnt care , and the try make it all , the spooky episdoe with the whistling and governor, it was stupid as fk*!!!!! These steason start good , and i really like season 2 is my faverite season , i know many think it s is not good but i think so , but these season 3 start goo dbut a fk*** shit in the end !!! hopes its gets better now , but these ep was stupid fk** i hate governor storyline it gay. and rick have turn retarted but anyway is a good show.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #400
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The problem with the seasons is that they tend to extend things for no reason. They couldn't finish the season like 3 or episodes ago if it wasn't for the goddamn filler episodes.

I don't consider this episode filler as is just stupid as we all know sh1t is going to happen the next episode but there is a lot of them like the whole 'failed treaty' episode where I don't even know what was the point of the whole thing.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #401
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
man this last ep was stupid as fk** who fk** gives shit about andrea jesus i didnt care , and the try make it all , the spooky episdoe with the whistling and governor, it was stupid as fk*!!!!! These steason start good , and i really like season 2 is my faverite season , i know many think it s is not good but i think so , but these season 3 start goo dbut a fk*** shit in the end !!! hopes its gets better now , but these ep was stupid fk** i hate governor storyline it gay. and rick have turn retarted but anyway is a good show.
Well said, agree. Their should be more action.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #402
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
God dammit I'm gonna miss Merle so much if these spoilers are true...

Unfortunately it's true.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #403
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
The episodic games from telltale are good. That dixon brother piece of shit on tv is terrible, its actually a wonder someone said yes to publishing it

Yah the game is amazing. It's really the only one worth mentioning.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #404
sixerfan82
College star

Show time....ill be back :)
Old 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #405
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

RIP Merle
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: