Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #466
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash88
The untouchables for next week (these characters won't die):

- Rick
- Carl
- Michonne
- Daryl
- Tyreese

The characters who might die for the sake of shocking the audience (unlikely, but if the writers want to kill someone to cause shockwaves to spread across the internet, this is who they'll get rid of):

- Andrea (there's a chance she'll be the "fallen hero" if the Governor is killed)
- Glenn (unlikely, but you never know)
- Maggie (more likely than Glenn, but doubtful also)

The characters who are live game to be killed off:

- The Governor (most likely will die in the finale)

- Waylon Smithers (most likely will die in the finale after betraying the Governor)

- Hershel (he's my iron lock, 100% certainty pick of who's going to die from the prison group)

- Carol (most likely won't get killed, but you never know)

- Beth (has a chance to get killed... If she gets a monologue and sudden characterization early in the episode, she's a goner)

- Tyreese's sister (most likely won't be killed, but there's a chance)

Thoughts?

the baby
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #467
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mother****ers killed off another one of my favorite characters...
Daryl better grow some balls and stop being a sheep. I hope he got the wake up call that he needed. Tyreese has good potential, but he's black and that doesn't bode well for him. Maybe he can join the prison group and last a little while next season.

I'm kind of expecting Andrea to be saved and end up feeding the Governor to walkers, but I'm kind of hoping for something unpredictable like him escaping because everyone expects him to die. I'm not saying that they have to keep him around as a major character or really at all, but do something unpredictable.

I kind of want Maggie to die since she's not really essential, it would have an impact, and it would help Glenn to grow, but the way they were talking about young love makes me think she won't. Who else from the prison group dying would make an impact that they can afford to kill off, though? Carol? Who cares, they barely used her this season. Hershel, the old, one-legged man? Don't really care, I didn't think he would last this long anyways. Beth, the girl who barely gets any screen time? Too little impact.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #468
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I found a goof in this last episode. The car that Merle was driving started out with thicker rims. Then there's a shot later on where the car has thinner spoked rims and then it switches back to the thicker rims.

The reason I was looking is cause my wife asked me why "that" car would have an alarm. I just told her maybe cause it has rims or a nice sound system.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #469
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I found a goof in this last episode. The car that Merle was driving started out with thicker rims. Then there's a shot later on where the car has thinner spoked rims and then it switches back to the thicker rims.

The reason I was looking is cause my wife asked me why "that" car would have an alarm. I just told her maybe cause it has rims or a nice sound system.

I noticed the rims once, but not the change. They looked too clean for the surroundings in one shot and remember expressly looking at them. I think it was toward the end when it was slowly rolling into the camp when he jumped out.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #470
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Mother****ers killed off another one of my favorite characters...
Daryl better grow some balls and stop being a sheep. I hope he got the wake up call that he needed. Tyreese has good potential, but he's black and that doesn't bode well for him. Maybe he can join the prison group and last a little while next season.

I'm kind of expecting Andrea to be saved and end up feeding the Governor to walkers, but I'm kind of hoping for something unpredictable like him escaping because everyone expects him to die. I'm not saying that they have to keep him around as a major character or really at all, but do something unpredictable.

I kind of want Maggie to die since she's not really essential, it would have an impact, and it would help Glenn to grow, but the way they were talking about young love makes me think she won't. Who else from the prison group dying would make an impact that they can afford to kill off, though? Carol? Who cares, they barely used her this season. Hershel, the old, one-legged man? Don't really care, I didn't think he would last this long anyways. Beth, the girl who barely gets any screen time? Too little impact.
Pretty sure Carl's gonna be hittin' that on a regular basis in a couple of years. They've already hinted at it.

I hope Rick dies tbh.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #471
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 03-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #472
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

thats the same Thinking was thinking when I saw that car alarm sound. Who would put an alarm system on that car? He probably put everything he had on the rims
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #473
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Two Finger Sundays.

First Glen cutting off that zombies fingers for the ring, then the Gov bitin' Merle's shi+ off was wild as hell.

Writers had overkill w/ the "fingering" in that episode, still solid and love Michael Rooker as an actor.

Dude is incredible.

My prediction is Milton goes w Rick to be the one to bring some type of logic/ reasoning/ wisdom after Herschel turns into a zombie from that infected bite.

That or the baby turns into a new breed of zombie...a "crawler".

"Is this thing on?"
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #474
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
thats the same Thinking was thinking when I saw that car alarm sound. Who would put an alarm system on that car? He probably put everything he had on the rims

That head unit wasn't factory. Probably had a nice system in that car.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #475
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Walking Dead is Toy Story
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #476
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #477
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the writers consciously ripped that off.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #478
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
EW: So what can you say about Sundayís finale?
REEDUS: Itís explosive. Everybody wants this dude dead. Everybody hates this guy. Heís hell bent on destroying what we have and weíre hell bent on chopping his face off. Every single person wants to kill him, and heís out for some bloodthirsty revenge. Heís offended everyone on a super personal level. Itís a fleet of bulls smashing into a fleet of elephants. You know what Iím saying.

btw, had no idea that the actor who plays Darryl used to be a prada model.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #479
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
btw, had no idea that the actor who plays Darryl used to be a prada model.
He got in a car wreck that caused him to basically have a metal face now too
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #480
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does anybody else find it funny that Rick, Maggie, and now the Govenor are all british?

I always that their accents were a little forced.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: