Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #586
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

I heard they cut the budget for next season.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #587
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

A show needs more than just action scenes to be good. Brainless action without character development may as well be a 90 min ghost rider film.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #588
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
A show needs more than just action scenes to be good. Brainless action without character development may as well be a 90 min ghost rider film.
Not having either is worse. I've given up hope on this being a good character drama. Give me set pieces and stuff about the zombie plague at this point.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #589
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Not having either is worse. I've given up hope on this being a good character drama. Give me set pieces and stuff about the zombie plague at this point.
Its still a good character drama, theyve just decided to split one of the main story arcs over 2 seasons. Of course i cant explain that because some people would go apeshit over my response.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #590
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Its still a good character drama, theyve just decided to split one of the main story arcs over 2 seasons. Of course i cant explain that because some people would go apeshit over my response.
Who gives a shit? You're more than welcome to discuss it. I for one would love for you to explain it. :)
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #591
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Who gives a shit? You're more than welcome to discuss it. I for one would love for you to explain it. :)

If it's about the show and only the show, by all means. If it's a spoiler or reveal of a character from the comic, there is a whole other thread about it.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #592
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Everyone likes to complain so much. This is one of my favorite current shows. Bad acting, booohoooo. Stop watching if all you're gonna do is complain. This show's ratings are only improving. It's no Game of Thrones obviously, but I am confused half the time watching that cuz I can't remember everyone's names.

Constant btching. Zombies. Deal with it. Complain about the zombie acting too why don't ya?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #593
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
If you're not going to have good writing and characterization (hasn't been there since season 1), at least give us cool visuals, new locations and better sets. Unfortunately both of those things would defeat the purpose of the Walking Dead bringing in more money.

They killed off 2 of the better characters and made some of the others worse, but I like the potential of Tyreese. He seems like a good, moral person that isn't super-preachy like Dale, and I think the Governor could finally become a good villain (though, I won't get my hopes up on that).
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #594
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
If it's about the show and only the show, by all means. If it's a spoiler or reveal of a character from the comic, there is a whole other thread about it.

There's no way, read the comics. That other thread is useless because half of the fun of the show is reading the comics and speculating what might happen.

Fortunately for the comic fans(since you've made the divide), there are lines in the show that are a result of fans asking for certain moments to happen.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #595
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

what the governor really saw in the last episode:

ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #596
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
what the governor really saw in the last episode:

this gif has potential, there are so much things that can be written there
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #597
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Three characters promoted to Mains
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #598
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg

Not sure how I feel about this......

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #599
sixerfan82
College star

Tyreese was expected and he needs a love interest. Beth's character doesn't make any sense.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #600
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Quote:
Tyreese was expected and he needs a love interest. Beth's character doesn't make any sense.

Shut the **** up, anyone who has not read the comics would have no clue why you would say that. The Walking Dead (television only) thread.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: