Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #646
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Is it just me? or the trailers they put up are starting to include spoilers? Like the prison getting over-run. I know it's bound to happen, but let us at least have our doubts about it, or let us think about it.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #647
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Solid first episode. Kinda slow but I understand they need to set everything up. I really don't see the point of the lady that was trying to help. That was pretty much a waste of time. I guess the virus has somehow mutated. SMH at the new black guy already becoming T-dogg part 2
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #648
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

its gonna be a boring season until the governor and those two big black dudes show up again
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #649
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Is it just me? or the trailers they put up are starting to include spoilers? Like the prison getting over-run. I know it's bound to happen, but let us at least have our doubts about it, or let us think about it.
Trailers always spoil things. Also, any recaps ("previously on the Walking Dead/any show") at the start of episodes spoil things because they always recap the plot threads that are going to be revisited in the current episode. I skip past all of that.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #650
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I've been watching this...and i didn't even know that this year's season started yesterday. Awesome, ill try to watch it tonight.

I like this show but one thing that is weird to me is how slow the zombies are...like if they were really that slow and uncoordinated, it doesn't make any sense as to how they took over 99% of the humans. For example, the zombies in the will smith movie I Am Legend are vicious and it makes sense that they could take over the humans.

But besides that it's a good show.

yah.... how can random civilians survive, but the zombies somehow overtook every military in the world?

you think they would have killed everything pretty easy in the beginning since there werent as many walkers.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #651
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice season premiere. I don't want to see the Governor until the end of this season at least, his story in season 3 dragged on way too long and should've been ended way before this. Oh well, three people dying in one episode was interesting along with a pig
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #652
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was wondering if maybe their water supply is tainted, I thought it was interesting that they zoomed in on the water coming out of the shower as the kid collapsed and died.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #653
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just an fyi, they are making a spin off of twd with no connection to the current group or location. it would be great if they tried something different, like maybe a surviving military platoon or in another country. i don't want to see another bunch of civilians banding together.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #654
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I seriously don't know how this show'll end. Probably they find a huge help center with thousands of people and they wipe out the whole walker population and get rid of the virus. Then everybody lives happily ever after.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #655
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I seriously don't know how this show'll end. Probably they find a huge help center with thousands of people and they wipe out the whole walker population and get rid of the virus. Then everybody lives happily ever after.
not that kind of show
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #656
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

D'Angelo and Cuddy from The Wire

D stay screwin up
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #657
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

when Rick dies. thats when the show ends. at least for me anyway.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #658
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
I really don't see the point of the lady that was trying to help. t
Are you referring to the woman Rick was trying to help who was crazy? If so, I think the point of her was to set up some self reflection for Rick since he was going crazy last season.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #659
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
just an fyi, they are making a spin off of twd with no connection to the current group or location. it would be great if they tried something different, like maybe a surviving military platoon or in another country. i don't want to see another bunch of civilians banding together.

I doubt that. Network television isn't the most creative when it comes to new concepts. We might just get a walking dead Miami or New York. I think the best we could hope for is another country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Are you referring to the woman Rick was trying to help who was crazy? If so, I think the point of her was to set up some self reflection for Rick since he was going crazy last season.

I get it, but it seems like it took up so much time when everyone saw where it was going. I thought crazy Rick had some closure last season. Didn't see the point of spending so much time bringing it up again.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #660
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

Yeah. Absolutely. In fact there was a stretch there where I wasn't so sure she wasn't even real, just Rick's subconscious poking through.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: