Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #676
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Walking Dead has sucked since season 3. The premier was boring af.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #677
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Good sh*t. Honestly, it would be amusing to me if Daryl died, based on how many fans he has and the whole "IF DARYL DIES WE RIOT" crowd.

He also mentioned the deer that Daryl brought back and that they all ate. And with the whole pig situation, we can only assume that animals have the virus too and that's how the little kid might have possibly gotten it. But damn that shits scary.

And I don't know how I feel about the black girl going after the Governor again. Not worth the trouble.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #678
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Didn't like the premiere. Hope it turns around fast. Second and third episode are pretty predictable.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #679
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I liked the premiere you can't expect explosions and death in the first episode back, especially considering that season finale.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #680
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why is it that, season 1 seemed more intense or suspense to me? I mean, the ratings are basically in order. Season 1 & 2 were the best despite the fact that it was such a slow-paced season, freaking stalling every 10 seconds with the dialogue, I get that it's part of the act, but, c'mon you're taking up the air-time here. But, I didn't really have a problem with that, though. Season 3 is the worst... "Hey Rick" --"................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Yeah?"

Lol. But like I said, it was the worst, but it didn't really bug me that much. It's just one of those, WHY THE FUCK MOMENT.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 10-19-2013 at 02:03 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #681
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Season 1 had a different atmosphere for some reason. Maybe because we were just being introduced to the zombie apocalypse thing? & it gave us this new experience feeling?

Anyway, I know that Shane had to go, but season 2 just made me cry. & it wasn't the same anymore.

Just airing things out. lol
Old 10-19-2013, 05:06 AM   #682
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How did you guys like Shane? I was hoping he'd die in that 2nd season ASAP.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #683
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Why is it that, season 1 seemed more intense or suspense to me? I mean, the ratings are basically in order. Season 1 & 2 were the best despite the fact that it was such a slow-paced season, freaking stalling every 10 seconds with the dialogue, I get that it's part of the act, but, c'mon you're taking up the air-time here. But, I didn't really have a problem with that, though. Season 3 is the worst... "Hey Rick" --"................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Yeah?"

Lol. But like I said, it was the worst, but it didn't really bug me that much. It's just one of those, WHY THE FUCK MOMENT.
Season 2 was the best?! All they did was stay on that farm and look for Sophia, the whole ****ing season. Season 3 was actually pretty bad as well, and I still can't believe the Governor story is still going on. The first season was easily the best imo.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:14 AM   #684
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Season 2 was the best?! All they did was stay on that farm and look for Sophia, the whole ****ing season. Season 3 was actually pretty bad as well, and I still can't believe the Governor story is still going on. The first season was easily the best imo.

That's why I said it was a slow-paced season. But you should know that they found her during episode 6 or 7, so it was not all season 2. I think it was a great season, all because you see them working as a group, & you finally got everyone together camped-up at a farm, & you got this bad-ass character playing the villain-like. Everything really played out very well. Finding Sophia was worth the wait, actually, it was really worth it. I do think that, there should have been only 4 or 5 episodes of finding Sophia, but hey, they chose 6 or 7. Let's just say it was a great build-up. Shane had his bad-ass moment when he was trying to explain to Herschel that those 'people' were zombies. That was cool.

To me, Shane was 40% of TWD. It never felt the same without him. As much as annoying as Andrea was, it's never the same without her either.
The characters that were there from the very beginning -- made this show to where it is now (& the zombies, of course). I understand that no one is safe in this show, but c'mon, the atmosphere won't be the same anymore once you kill off those characters. That's just my opinion.

To me, they're just killing off way too many characters that made a huge impact on this show. If it was up to me, I would have kept Shane, Andrea, & Lori, & then killed off, T-Dog, Carl, & Dale. But of course, killing Dale would have to be somewhere around season 3, & then Carl & T-Dog would have to be somewhere around season 2, Carl replacing Shane's death. 2 kids in 1 season, sounds fun? HAHA

But yeah, dream on.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #685
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

The second half of season 3 was pretty terrible but most people seemed to like the first half. Which is why I'm not understanding the hate season 3 started off really well.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #686
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Why is it that, season 1 seemed more intense or suspense to me?
Frank Darabont. The cinematography in Season 1 was on a whole different level. Most obviously, the writing has become very sloppy and poor afterwards.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #687
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That Shane Rick Lori dynamic was some of the best television ever. That shit was Gold.

It would have been tiresome if his character didn't die though. They outed him at the perfect time.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #688
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I think that handshake between the kid who died at the end (bleeding eyes) and Darell is important. Only after that did he start showing symptoms. Maybe some people have it but are immune and others just break out with it? Anyway, great premiere. Last season was so so disappointing so this one should be better. I'm interested in the whole council vs. Rick storyline. Seems like they're preaching self defense and weapons while Rick doesn't want any of that.

I've read from the creators that the virus is just a regular virus, but because of the state of the medicine in this world it will come at a higher cost. Last season's Andrea was the WORST!
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #689
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It wasn't that he was likeable, it was that he added the most to the show as a character. Kind of like a good movie villain.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #690
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Really good episode tonight.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: