Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #691
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It wasn't that he was likeable, it was that he added the most to the show as a character. Kind of like a good movie villain.

Yup, I miss that guy. Shane was awesome. My friend said he was kind of like Stone Cold Steve Austin , I thought that description was perfect for him
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #692
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

So is someone sneaking in and out the prison?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:23 AM   #693
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The girl that's naming the Walkers is definitely the one that's feeding them.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #694
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

So already a couple of hidden secrets. Who's feeding the walkers? The little girl?

And who burned the two sick people? Had to be someone from the council, the ones that saw the woman coughing.

And is it just me or is Carrol becoming the new Andrea? What a dumb bitch and annoying character.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:09 AM   #695
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good episode. This season has a lot of potential.

I think it's clear the girl is feeding the walkers, but who burned the bodies?

The scenes with Michonne and Judith were interesting.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:31 AM   #696
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

i almost choked up about the piglets being sacrificed to the walkers but couldnt care less about the people dying or being burnt
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #697
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
i almost choked up about the piglets being sacrificed to the walkers but couldnt care less about the people dying or being burnt
Yeah that was pretty emotional. I felt so bad for Rick. He was finally getting his shit together and then he sacrifices a bunch of piglets.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #698
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also, Carol is kind of turning into a weirdo. Maybe she burned the bodies.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:39 AM   #699
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Poor Rick. He just realized there will be no more bacon in the morning

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #700
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Frank Darabont. The cinematography in Season 1 was on a whole different level. Most obviously, the writing has become very sloppy and poor afterwards.

s1 was like a movie. it felt like they had a whole city to themselves and empty suburbs, like a huge area to survive in. s2 was almost all on a farm. s3 seems like its going to be mostly prison but at least its way better so far than s2.

and they've seemingly let amateurs direct shows after they got rid of Darabont. like the guy now used to be a story board guy or something like that they promoted(he's not bad tho). and i think they had other noob directors/writers for different episodes during S2.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #701
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm not a fan of the Governor. I prefer bad guys where you can relate to them and see where they are coming from. They just shoved down our throats "look, he is bad, see how bad he is?" rather than making an actual interesting character out of him.

i can't stand the governor episodes in general but i'm not a big fan of the social issues situations with these apocalypse scenarios being such a focus over the zombies situation and survival. i like more the survival parts, too bad the zombies are sort of a joke where they have to add that extra danger aspect.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #702
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Poor Rick. He just realized there will be no more bacon in the morning

Why not just lure them out for another 50 yards? Instead of dropping it every 5.

The writers are stupid sometimes.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #703
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Why not just lure them out for another 50 yards? Instead of dropping it every 5.

The writers are stupid sometimes.

Remember that scene where Merle turned up the volume on the stereo in the car, and then just slowly drove like 10 yards at a time causing a herd of zombies to follow him? I immediately wondered why they couldn't have done something like that instead of sacrificing all those pigs.

But I guess that might have attracted even more zombies from other places.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #704
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Remember that scene where Merle turned up the volume on the stereo in the car, and then just slowly drove like 10 yards at a time causing a herd of zombies to follow him? I immediately wondered why they couldn't have done something like that instead of sacrificing all those pigs.

But I guess that might have attracted even more zombies from other places.
Well the old man on the council suggested that the pigs could have been carrying the disease so something had to be done about them
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #705
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
The girl that's naming the Walkers is definitely the one that's feeding them.

Hmm good call. According to her sister she cray cray and she's been giving the walkers the eye.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: