Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #61
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I just think a lack of interest in the show in general combined with substandard character development has just made it difficult for me to give a damn about any one of the characters. Can't put my finger on it exactly.

Then its probably driven by your interest level in the show. Right now we're transitioining between sets of characters, which obviously makes some deaths more shocking than others.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #62
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I just think a lack of interest in the show in general combined with substandard character development has just made it difficult for me to give a damn about any one of the characters. Can't put my finger on it exactly.
Yet you keep re-entering the thread. Chances are you'll be watching the season finale.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #63
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Yet you keep re-entering the thread. Chances are you'll be watching the season finale.
Uh, okay, thanks for the challenge I guess? And by "keep" I guess you mean once?

Kind of a weird thing to say, but all right.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #64
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This show has finally lost me. It's not even necessarily bad now, just not near what it was in S1. S3 so far is certainly a cut above last year's debacle, but even so it's not worth tuning into for me anymore. A show like this, you stop caring about the characters, and it's over.

I didn't like season 1. Now it feels more unpredictable because you don't know who could die next. In season 1, there were characters that I was certain would never die, and now none of them feel safe.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #65
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I didn't like season 1. Now it feels more unpredictable because you don't know who could die next. In season 1, there were characters that I was certain would never die, and now none of them feel safe.

I see that as a good thing, i for one am tired of watching a show where the hero never dies because we need a happy ending. It makes the show more engaging and suspenseful.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #66
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Out with one brotha, in with anotha
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #67
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They better not kill off Darryl. Seems almost impossible he'll survive now.

One of the best episodes of the series was today IMO. Andrea is an ungrateful bitch.

The big black guy from the other group of survivors that found the prison - is that Cutty from the Wire?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #68
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

WHOA!

Now that is what you call a season finale!

Only thing I'm not feeling is the transitioning between black male characters.

Like wtf, nigg@$ was eatin' Popeyes and drinking Tang when all this sh*t went down.

No zombie apocalypse survival skills whatsoever.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #69
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the best episodes in this series.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #70
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

He was in the previews to next episode, unless that's a flashback
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #71
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #72
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Merle and The Governor had this planned out. Say he was the traitor and everything so that Daryl will warm up to him or somethin. Still won't make sense though since he tortured Maggie & Glenn. But yet again, There would be no reason for The Governor to do that to Merle. C+ Mid-season finale. Killing Sophia was more thrilling and interesting than this. Not really diggin the whole Manpower Vs. Manpower situation. It's still Walking Dead though, and I still love it :P

LOL @ Rick hallucinating and thought it was Shane with that shotgun. I miss him

RIP Oscar.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #73
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

One of the best episodes of the series was today IMO. Andrea is an ungrateful bitch.

The big black guy from the other group of survivors that found the prison - is that Cutty from the Wire?

Yup, that is cutty. Hope they don't kill him off
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #74
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Uh, okay, thanks for the challenge I guess? And by "keep" I guess you mean once?

Kind of a weird thing to say, but all right.

Twice now. When I'm disinterested in something, you won't find me re-entering a thread first thing in the morning. 3rd time when you respond to this post.

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 12-03-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #75
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Merle and The Governor had this planned out. Say he was the traitor and everything so that Daryl will warm up to him or somethin. Still won't make sense though since he tortured Maggie & Glenn. But yet again, There would be no reason for The Governor to do that to Merle. C+ Mid-season finale. Killing Sophia was more thrilling and interesting than this. Not really diggin the whole Manpower Vs. Manpower situation. It's still Walking Dead though, and I still love it :P

LOL @ Rick hallucinating and thought it was Shane with that shotgun. I miss him

RIP Oscar.
I hope you're reaching. Merle lied to the Governor about killing Michone.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: