Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #91
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Excellent mid-season finale! Plenty of short action filled sequences producing several cliffhangers.

What happens with Merle/Daryl(meh, already spoiled by episode 9 trailer)
What happens with Andrea?
What how long will the prison homestand last?
Does rick's group expand with the newly found survivors via Carl?
Is there tension in rick's group between rick/herschel?

Feb 10th!!!
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #92
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

I thought Wolverine was making a guest appearance.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #93
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

can someone please explain to me why this show is so popular? I know absolutely nothing about it besides the fact that there are zombies in it. Another zombie movie? Yet so popular? What's different about this one? I'll look on the Internet later on too.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #94
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I didnt care for this episode on the whole. Too much shooting and not enough death. I got stabbed in the eye with glass but it doesnt hurt at all. February business should pick up.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #95
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
can someone please explain to me why this show is so popular? I know absolutely nothing about it besides the fact that there are zombies in it. Another zombie movie? Yet so popular? What's different about this one? I'll look on the Internet later on too.

- Because the Comics were very well written and great story's( of the post Zombie apocalypse) mixed in with pic images of Zombie's

- The first season of the show was under Frank Darabondt ( Director of the Shaw shank redemption) who is a master of storytelling......The First season was very good and headed in the right direction)

- 2nd season Frank left the show and pretty much has been headed down hill ever since...
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #96
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

It's zombies man, they are popular.

The acting in the show is terrible but its still entertaining, its my placeholder until game of thrones.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #97
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
It's zombies man, they are popular.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

The acting and the writing is terrible, but it's the only zombie tv show ever and the production values are solid.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #98
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Current season has been decent for the most part, but last night's epidode felt like a parody. That's how bad it was.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #99
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Also in the opening minutes we saw that big black dude leading the other group of survivors into the prison, i knew the other big black inmate dude was gonna die. its just how things work from now on.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #100
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Also in the opening minutes we saw that big black dude leading the other group of survivors into the prison, i knew the other big black inmate dude was gonna die. its just how things work from now on.
T-Dog
Two-Dog
Three-Dog

Three-Dog rolls off the tongue better than Two-Dog so I'm assuming this new one might last a little longer.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #101
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I was kind of rooting for the Governor to kill Michonne. She's kind of a c*nt.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #102
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I was kind of rooting for the Governor to kill Michonne. She's kind of a c*nt.

Can't lie, I thought for sure she was gonna joog him in the arm or something when she reached for that glass.

Can't remember what movie this line is from but "That b*tch can take a punch"

Sidenote: Big respect for Michael Rooker, dude has always been one of my favorite actors. Love those facial expressions, he speaks volumes just by making a face without even speaking.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #103
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Merle needs to go solo and sabotage the Governor's group.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #104
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

New Black Guy Is Tyreese?
Sweet.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #105
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

Noticed that too. There is only room for one black man on the show.

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: