Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2014, 03:53 PM   #1126
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Exactly.
Right now it's part of my Sunday family ritual lineup.

Go to Church, make our dinner, then kick back and relax with the family for our Sunday Night Line-up: Walking Dead, GoT, Bar Rescue, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, then whatever movie is on demend

For the lack of True Detective in your line-up. You should be banned.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #1127
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

My spider senses tell me this episode will be about glenn/maggie and daryl/beth and a little bit o' carol.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #1128
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Horrible episode (even though it's not over yet right now).

They are trying too hard with attempting to dig deep inside the characters and the character bonding aspect (ala "The Fly episode on Breaking Bad), and are failing miserably.

Complete waste of an episode. Oh, and the girl is a terrible actress.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM   #1129
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Really? Just these two chatting the whole damn episode?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #1130
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad episode made worse by the ending it with a teenage girl and a grown man flipping something off made more awful by some gay ass song.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #1131
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has this gotten any better?

I kinda gave up after the mid-season finale with the storming of the prison. I can't believe a show about a zombie plague actually lost my interest.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #1132
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe I'm just being impatient because I'm wanting the show to get to some of the more interesting parts of the comics. I guess we got some good aspects from this episode. Learned more about both of them.

For drinking so much moonshine they weren't acting very drunk. Beth may as well have been drinking water.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 AM   #1133
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nice, michone won an oscar tonight.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:09 AM   #1134
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They fcked this show up

Was so pissed off I watched this last episode.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:25 AM   #1135
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

**** this show.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #1136
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ok then. I guess not.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:58 AM   #1137
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Has this gotten any better?

I kinda gave up after the mid-season finale with the storming of the prison. I can't believe a show about a zombie plague actually lost my interest.

You didn't like the mid season finale?

Read the comic and play the Telltale video games. Maybe you'll like it better.

The comic is more straight the point and unpredictable. The comic's great.

The Telltale video games have better writers than show. It's emotional.

But I really like the 4th season of the show so far. I haven't watched anything beyond the mid season finale.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:02 AM   #1138
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not even watching it
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:03 AM   #1139
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably one of the worst episodes of all time.

The only good thing about the episode was The Mountain Goats song at the end.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:05 AM   #1140
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Oh I love the video game. It's better than anything the show has done past season 1. To me, the game is "The Walking Dead" to me now. I never read the comics. But even so, while the story inhabits the same world, the show should be creating its own path.

The show has such a great premise but I think the limitations of TV (budget) and poor writing are becoming its undoing. If you can't explore the actual plague on a larger scale level then you better have believable and smart characters that the audience cares about. This is where it lost me. Beyond Carol and Darryl (who is a bit too much of a "superhero"), I couldn't stand the rest of the characters.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: