Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #106
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

I want Carol to die. Most useless character on the show. Deserved to have her husband beat the crap out of her. Couldn't stand her since the 1st and 2nd season where she wasn't doing shit and just dragged along but still whining and finger pointing.
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:13 AM   #107
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
I want Carol to die. Most useless character on the show. Deserved to have her husband beat the crap out of her. Couldn't stand her since the 1st and 2nd season where she wasn't doing shit and just dragged along but still whining and finger pointing.

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:34 AM   #108
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend

I wasn't being serious. Didn't sympathize with her much any more though.
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #109
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ha, i almost shed a tear when carol and daryl reunited.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #110
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 AM   #111
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I hate carol too, but that was harsh. Anyways, she is pretty boring and useless. Loving the fact that Carl has less lines and more action. Also that shoot out was horrible, it was like watching the clones on star wars trying to shoot something.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #112
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I caught up last night. I felt like it was a good half season. I continue to feel like The Governor is not the character he should be. Even last night after the exposure of the heads and Penny to Andrea, it was all too soft from what I'd anticipated, and then he still shows signs of this bubling nutjob. I don't know for sure, but something just isn't playing right about him to me.

If in fact Rick abondoned Darryl, I can't see that going over well.

I like the idea of introducing more survivors, and how they react. And not in the big set like the town, but the small groups, like the ones Carl locked up.

The shooting was particularly bad considering I've seen these guys head shot Zombies at 30 yards while hanging from the windows of cars doing donuts with snub nose pistols. But really that's not a main concern of mine.

What I really don't understand is what is Michone's motivation. Sure she's pissed the guy tracked her, but she's away, she doesn't seem to have any real interest in the new group, why bother going back? To kill the Governor would be the only real reason, but then why let him hang like she does. If she knew she was gonna kill the kid anyway, once he takes the belt off then go straight at him.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #113
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
What I really don't understand is what is Michone's motivation. Sure she's pissed the guy tracked her, but she's away, she doesn't seem to have any real interest in the new group, why bother going back?

Disagree. The past few episodes there were a few scenes when the good guys were talking about how they take care of each other. The camera would then pan to Michone and show a look that I could only describe as longing on her face. She wants to be with a group of good people who she can trust to have her back, etc, and she has realized that Ricks group fits that bill. Helping them rescue their guys was her main motivation for helping them sneak into the town. Going after the Governer was just a side mission for her.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #114
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Daryl isn't going to die!

Episode 9 The Suicide King
Rick tries to rescue one of his group members. Woodbury is in disarray after a recent attack. New guests staying in the prison are a cause for concern.
Episode 10 Home
The group is preparing their next step. Rick goes in search of his lost friend and meanwhile, Daryl and Merle are wondering if they themselves made the right decisions. The governor of Woodbury tries to restore order in the town and is planning to punish the people responsible for the chaos.
Episode 11 I Is not A Judas
Rick and the group are forced to make a decision now that their safety is no longer guaranteed. Andrea feels uncomfortable now that Woodbury has become a police state.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #115
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

When is the second half gonna air?
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #116
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Darryl needs to be the leader. Rick is too soft and gets people killed. Glen and Maggie need to die already. They're awful.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #117
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Darryl needs to be the leader. Rick is too soft and gets people killed. Glen and Maggie need to die already. They're awful.

I actually like Glenn. I could do without Maggie though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #118
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's tough to get into the characters of the TV show after playing the Walking Dead video game which did a much better job. I'll stick with the show for now though.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #119
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

2nd half kicking off tonight. woot
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #120
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
2nd half kicking off tonight. woot
One of the few shows I enjoy watching a 2nd time. Loving the marathon and can't wait for thew beginning tomorrow
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: