Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation
Default Lmao this dude openly said he hates black people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RH...eature=related

One of the most funniest videos on yt.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lmao this dude openly said he hates black people

Even if that's how he feels, he should have never said something like that on television. He could be placing himself and his family at risk with public comments like that.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:04 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seen this before, but it is so compelling I had to watch it again. The guy made a very good point though. I mean the black guy.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:04 AM   #4
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

LMAO they're all jumping at the poor guy without really understanding the issue. It's not that he hates black people or think that all black people are bad. It's more that his repeated bad experiences with black people has made him having certain impression about them. Just like if you have been burned by used car salesman a few times, you started having an automatic trust issue towards them. It's a natural response, not hate. Shouldn't have said it on TV though.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

what an embarrassment to my people. but then again, he grew up in texas, so i ain't surprised.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Dw1ll
I brick open layups

Dw1ll has decent reputation

The guy makes a good point. A little blunt, but I agree.
Dw1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gimmick
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is right, affirmative action is the most retarded thing..

Btw the most idiotic thing said was what that brunette said.

"Are you serious? you're like a minority yourself"

Yeah so what bitch?

Last edited by LamarOdom : 11-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If that's how he feels then that's cool. You should be able to hate whoever you want without ridicule. Nothing wrong with hate speech imo.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #10
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
If that's how he feels then that's cool. You should be able to hate whoever you want without ridicule. Nothing wrong with hate speech imo.

Preach brutha!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

LOL @ those white guilt lib hoes.
longhornfan1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

nothing funny about it

I can sympathize
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have more respect for people who admit being racist than those who lie about it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

idiot made himself the issue...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #15
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Alot of House nigga shit goin on in this thread.

I will say this He did not have to say who he liked and disliked on a televised channel.

He deserved to get ridiculed for being a ignorant bigot.

some of you in the thread some like jackasses yourself

and I will say this Im a black man an no one in America or in the world owes me anything.

Now the government does owe my great great great grandparents.

but im sure they have came to an agreement in heaven.
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: