Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Who is the worst looking female celebrity?

There are threads of the hottest female stars face and best looking female bodies, etc. What about a thread of who you think has the worst looking face?? here's a few

Sarah jessica parker:

Rosie O’Donnell

Whoopi Goldberg

bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who is the worst looking female celebrity?

Rose is up there.

Some other ones...

Sandra Bernhard

Helen Clark

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Definition for masochist:

Web definitions:
someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment.
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

that b!tch that nearly ruined the dark knight for me.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
This

I was so glad the Joker put that bitch in the grave
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz

nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #7
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
This

+1
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
This

+1
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
This

There are good and bad pictures of all female celebrities. She looks pretty good to me most of the time

AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #10
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never found whoopi goldberg ugly for some reason.

not attractive, but not ugly.

there's something way too endearing about her.

plus she looks like 2 chainz and 2chainz is titti boi and titti boi is 2 chainz

add Ann Coulter (who looks like she has no soul)

Maddow (well... she'd be handsome for a guy i suppose)

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 11-26-2012 at 12:20 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
There are good and bad pictures of all female celebrities. She looks pretty good to me most of the time

TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
This

This

lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #13
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Seriously now, Rosie O’Donnell is the ugliest I can remember right now (not counting really old women - that would be unfair). Maggie gyllenhaal is Adriana Lima next to her and I'd easily smash Maggie if I had the chance. She's only bad looking when compared to Holywood hotties.

Last edited by lakers_forever : 11-26-2012 at 01:35 PM.
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Lady Gaga
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #15
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Good luck trying to sleep tonight

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: