Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #1
SunsN07BookIt
Great young streetballer

SunsN07BookIt has not been impressing people
Default Navy Seal enters 12x12 room with 4 terrorists. Shot 27 times but kills them all

and lives.

11 shots to the body armor, 16 to both legs, both arms and abdomen, and still manages to crawl back to the chopper.

Video of soldier's interview.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/nav...imes-al-qaeda/
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #2
HomieWeMajor
Banned

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board
Default Re: Navy Seal enters 12x12 room with 4 terrorists. Shot 27 times but kills them all

Dat lag
HomieWeMajor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #3
SunsN07BookIt
Great young streetballer

Default Re: Navy Seal enters 12x12 room with 4 terrorists. Shot 27 times but kills them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
Dat lag

Yeah, that website has serious lag. They don't have that interview on YouTube yet, only one from Fox News which I prefer not to use normally but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5DP36lsVk

Dude was shot in the balls too. And they got the jump on him shooting his rifle out of his hand, he had no idea they were in the room when he entered it. So he pulls out his pistol and kills them all with just his sidearm.

The amount of noise in that tiny room from gunfire must have been deafening, and visibility along with breathable air must have been virtually nil with all the gun smoke. It's amazing that any human could keep their wits about him in that situation.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #4
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Thank the manufacturers of that body armor
Also the government needs to do more for injured veterans.
Get the VA in order

Last edited by MavsSuperFan : Yesterday at 07:01 PM.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #5
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
and lives.

11 shots to the body armor, 16 to both legs, both arms and abdomen, and still manages to crawl back to the chopper.

Video of soldier's interview.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/nav...imes-al-qaeda/
'Merrca
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #6
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
Yeah, that website has serious lag. They don't have that interview on YouTube yet, only one from Fox News which I prefer not to use normally but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5DP36lsVk

Quote:
Dude was shot in the balls too.
Guattafockkk!! How the hell do you recover from a shattered ball much less survive?
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #7
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Pretty cool
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #8
Glass Ankles
I airball my layups

Glass Ankles has decent reputationGlass Ankles has decent reputation

Reminds me of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-I-could.html
Glass Ankles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #9
SunsN07BookIt
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Ankles

Damn that's insane, he *killed 30 Taliban fighters single-handedly with just grenades, small arms and melee combat. Was he even injured?

*edit: says he "defeated" them, not sure if that means killed
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: