Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here
Default What if you won the lottery?

So the current powerball is at $425 million with a cash value of $278.3 million. This is the largest jackpot in powerball history.

What are some things you'd do if you won this jackpot. Make sure to buy a ticket before Wednesday night.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What if you won the lottery?

Take care of my close family, travel and troll people I hate.
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd get to work on trying to turn it into a billion.

Then I'd buy an NBA team and sign Stromile Swift to an eternal max contract.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to say that I wouldn't, but I'd probably spend it on a lot of bullshit. But I'd try to go incognito so I'd be left alone. Unless some unforeseen tragedy were to happen (like me getting cancer out of nowhere) my life would be perfect imo.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Have an indoor basketball court built at my house tbr
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
BuffaloBill
Free Hugs

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bitches, cars, boats, and a private jet or two.

I'll turn whatever's left into cash and throw it off of a high balcony
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #7
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rub people's faces in it.

I'm petty
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

I would set aside enough to pay bills and college for future kids and important stuff like that for life, then I wouldn't tell anybody except my dad. Once people know you got that kind of $$ they will never treat you the same. You would never be able to know who you can really trust, and that is worth more to me than living flashy.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #9
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

give out millions to parents, in laws

then travel the world

then build a gym in by my house

then I don't know
Stuckey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #10
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I would set aside enough to pay bills and college for future kids and important stuff like that for life, then I wouldn't tell anybody except my dad. Once people know you got that kind of $$ they will never treat you the same. You would never be able to know who you can really trust, and that is worth more to me than living flashy.

Totally agree with that statement.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #11
ihoopallday
King James

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
bitches, cars, boats, and a private jet or two.

I'll turn whatever's left into cash and throw it off of a high balcony

Might as well enjoy it since you can't take it with you. But I am only 21, so I'd be a little careful with it.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Buy the Pacers and be in debt inside of 4 years. But it'd be an awesome 4 years. I'd get a title so I'd be poor but at least I'd get free meals for life in Indy.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #13
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I would buy one can of easy cheese and pack of ritz crackers every week, plus a bottle of cran-raspberry drank.

I would then buy one of everything they all wanted from the Italian Job.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'd probably have a panic attack if not a heart attack. i couldn't imagine being able to get what ever my kids ask for and not have to say that i can't afford it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Liberalism = Insanity

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd buy all the p*ssy in the world
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: