Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-27-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Recent Trend: Bacon and Sweets

Thoughts?

I've yet to taste it myself, but it seems there is a recent trend of combining bacon with sweets. Heard someone the other day talking at the bar about bacon dipped in chocolate. I've seen it in major fast food chains with bacon pieces in milk shakes, and on doughnuts at a gourmet doughnut shop in my neck of the woods.

Anyone try anything like this yet? Is it the sweet / salty factor that is doing it for people?

It sounds gross, but I may be willing to try if I get some good feedback.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:30 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Recent Trend: Bacon and Sweets

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=218574

I refuse to try it.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's been a few years since I've tried this. But I remember it being fantastic.
It's high-end chocolate.

KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew of a bar in Vancouver, WA, that didn't bacon Wednesdays. Most of the styles of bacon served were salty, but they did do bacon dipped in chocolate as well.

There is a place in Portland called Voodoo Donuts. They do odd combinations of donuts, one of their most popular is a bacon maple bar.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: