Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Streetballers, promote yourself here. WHere you at

Say your name, talk about your game, where you're from, what you're good at, and if anything, what sets you apart from the rest
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
KillaCrossover23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KillaCrossover23 has an OK reputation so far

Yo my nickname is Migrane. I represent the lower courts in Johnstown PA. In the borough of Ferndale. I got good handles and a nice shot. If anyone lives by there come by the lower courts and we'll play 1 on 1 to 21.
KillaCrossover23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:22 AM   #3
show biz
I Hit Open Layups

show biz has an OK reputation so far
Default Check Www.harlemslam.com

Deleted, because we're looking for streetballers to TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES HERE, not just to post a link and jet.

Feel free to come back and TALK ABOUT YOURSELF, so we can read stuff here

Last edited by insidehoops : 06-12-2006 at 02:32 AM.
show biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Streetballers, promote yourself here. WHere you at

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrossover23
Yo my nickname is Migrane. I represent the lower courts in Johnstown PA. In the borough of Ferndale. I got good handles and a nice shot. If anyone lives by there come by the lower courts and we'll play 1 on 1 to 21.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:04 AM   #5
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Yo I don't have a nickname, but I surely have my own game. Representing the Syd, AU. Makin it rain is my specialty, midrange, 3 pointers and floaters all day!

Haha my attempt
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

YO YO YOU YO! YO! my nickname be dirty willy on account o' my sick nasty handles. between the legs, side to sidesies, jump kick flick pass, elbow-up nickle slide, you name it, i got it. anybody traveling to south new hampshire, hit me up if you wanna get faded

DIRTY WILLY
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: