Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Blew possible sex tonight... I am dissapoint.

So there's this hot girl I'm going on a date tomorrow night with... anyways she sort of mentioned maybe I come over to her place (about 40 minute drive) and hang out but she was tired and worried she'd fall asleep on me. She even mentioned she'd fall asleep on my lap and all this other suggestive stuff, I should probably just risk it and drive there but I'm worried I get there and the door is locked and she doesn't answer and I've wasted my time and gas money?

She's still talking to me even now, if I left earlier when she brought it up I'd been there 15 minutes ago :/

I'm super horny and she's really cute with a nice body... am I being stupid? Should I risk it?
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Blew possible sex tonight... I am dissapoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
So there's this hot girl I'm going on a date tomorrow night with... anyways she sort of mentioned maybe I come over to her place (about 40 minute drive) and hang out but she was tired and worried she'd fall asleep on me. She even mentioned she'd fall asleep on my lap and all this other suggestive stuff, I should probably just risk it and drive there but I'm worried I get there and the door is locked and she doesn't answer and I've wasted my time and gas money?

She's still talking to me even now, if I left earlier when she brought it up I'd been there 15 minutes ago :/

I'm super horny and she's really cute with a nice body... am I being stupid? Should I risk it?

You're on ISH, you're seriously wondering whether you should go try get laid or keep posting on here? Unless you're fueling up a fully laden 747, fuck yo fuel costs and just do it.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #3
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its a sin don't do it
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Id just stay home and then bang her after the date tomorrow if I were you. I def wouldnt feel like driving over unless you got the invite to stay the night.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Jerked off and feel better about my decision. I'll see her tomorrow night and she'll be all the hornier
Old 11-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
Jerked off and feel better about my decision. I'll see her tomorrow night and she'll be all the hornier

Or she might think you're a phagg0t for not getting the hint

jk
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

She's gonna need that rest for tomorrow night.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
She's gonna need that rest for tomorrow night.

Yep, it's going to be the most physical, most intense 2-3 minutes tops of her life.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #9
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You better run through that shit tomorrow

good luck
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:42 AM   #10
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wow, top 3 threads are sex-related

Okay
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: