Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #16
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #17
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Fap where's mine at?

Equal time for Jews!

Where's Bagelred at???
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Fap where's mine at?

Equal time for Jews!

Where's Bagelred at???
Can't find a hat that fits. Find it for me.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #19
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Fap! Hook me up bro... Reps awaiting...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...w7j2o1_500.png
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #20
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Can't find a hat that fits. Find it for me.
Any of these work?

Here is a dreidel too (place in his hand please ):
Old 11-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #21
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #22
RRR3
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast
Duff is Christian, but Steven isn't and I'm changing it to Steven since that makes more sense for him to have a yarmulke and driedel. I'm Jewish so I want that one will rep you in the future for making this though (remind me if I forget lol)
Old 11-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #23
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

Can I get RRR3 in a Santa hat
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #24
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Can you do one with Bledsoe's face+santa hat for me man? I'll rep too.

This one...

http://www.wildcatworld.com/bounce/w...oe-231x300.jpg

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 11-28-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #25
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Do you know how ridiculously hard that is? Plus if it's a gif most likely it'd exceed maximum avy size
Yeah it's alright. I'm fine with my avy.
It's A VC3!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Thanks dude!!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #27
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Duff is Christian, but Steven isn't and I'm changing it to Steven since that makes more sense for him to have a yarmulke and driedel. I'm Jewish so I want that one will rep you in the future for making this though (remind me if I forget lol)

are you a practicing jew?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #28
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Look you **** give it a ****ing rest already. I'm tired of dealing with you goddamn lunatics every time I log in to ISH. I have the right to post without being harrased by a bunch of goddamn ******s who have nothing better to do than make fun of someone to prop up their own self-esteem. You're an assistant coach for Long Beach State University Basketball, correct? You should have much more important things to do than waste your time harrassing people on an internet forum. Get the **** out of here and don't bother me again.
Dont get angry like this, fuels the fire because the goal is to make you angry
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #29
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Hook me up you beautiful bastards.

http://bluedevilnation.net/wordpress...ernational.jpg
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #30
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Look you **** give it a ****ing rest already. I'm tired of dealing with you goddamn lunatics every time I log in to ISH. I have the right to post without being harrased by a bunch of goddamn ******s who have nothing better to do than make fun of someone to prop up their own self-esteem. You're an assistant coach for Long Beach State University Basketball, correct? You should have much more important things to do than waste your time harrassing people on an internet forum. Get the **** out of here and don't bother me again.

Don't bother... Brandon has a lot of social issues man. He's the resident "cool guy" that sits here for hours pointing out how much of losers we all are, failing to realize that it takes him the same amount of time to post as us when he's going back and forth.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: