Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #31
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Don't bother... Brandon has a lot of social issues man. He's the resident "cool guy" that sits here for hours pointing out how much of losers we all are, failing to realize that it takes him the same amount of time to post as us when he's going back and forth.
yea it takes me 26k posts to do that
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #32
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #33
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93

Because majority of the posters here can't do that.

The passive-aggressive shit is amusing, though. I would wonder if these guys from ISH met in real life, they would actually kill one another.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #34
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Fap! Hook me up bro... Reps awaiting...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...w7j2o1_500.png

Ok, that's it for me today. It's midnight here. I'll continue tomorrow.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #35
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
yea it takes me 26k posts to do that

Like I said... you may not post anywhere near as much as most people here but obviously you spend the same amount of time if you're here reading all the shit you talk about and spend this much time chasing people around like you want their nuts.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #36
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Like I said... you may not post anywhere near as much as most people here but obviously you spend the same amount of time if you're here reading all the shit you talk about and spend this much time chasing people around like you want their nuts.

26k posts since 2011 still dont see how that is even possible
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #37
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Good looking out Fap!!!
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #38
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
26k posts since 2011 still dont see how that is even possible

5,600 posts of pure harassment, unfunny 1 liners and literally ZERO substance or serious discussion. That seems far more impossible to me. You said all I talk about is Bledsoe but I've been in dozens and dozens of non Clippers related debates on this site including many threads I started. The end of the Bulls dynasty, Ben Wallace's case as a top 10 defender etc. Tons of threads that not only went the distance but had some fantastic discussion from everybody.

I can't associate you with anything besides snarky one liners and insults/trolling towards other posters. As much as you talk about me having no life and you want a mini picture of another poster as your avatar to troll somebody? Grow up moron. You're the epitome of a "douchebag" on ISH.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #39
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Fap can you make me a Wade one? Any picture, preferably high quality! Thanks man.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #40
chips93

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Because majority of the posters here can't do that.

i dont understand why the rational posters cant just recognise that there is nothing to be gained by arguing with the trolls, and this place would be much more enjoyable if you just put all the morons on ignore.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #41
chips93

Quote:
Don't bother... Brandon has a lot of social issues man. He's the resident "cool guy" that sits here for hours pointing out how much of losers we all are, failing to realize that it takes him the same amount of time to post as us when he's going back and forth.

heed your own advie bro...
Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #42
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i dont understand why the rational posters cant just recognise that there is nothing to be gained by arguing with the trolls, and this place would be much more enjoyable if you just put all the morons on ignore.

In a way, because there will probably never be a precaution of an actual physical altercation... lot of posters will just keep talking a lot of shit, just to get a rise out of it.

I'm pretty sure Clippersfan and Brandonislegend could probably meet up somewhere in LA and settle this like men (physical fight), instead of the back and forth on a message board, but if one doesn't oblige, then this is going to keep happening.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #43
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
heed your own advie bro...

I said that because it seems to be wearing on RRR a bit. For me personally I may retaliate but it's all in fun and makes me laugh most the time. I've had so many of these awkward "battles" on ISH that it doesn't affect me. I won't start posting on ISH less because Brandon has a stick up his ass.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #44
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
In a way, because there will probably never be a precaution of an actual physical altercation... lot of posters will just keep talking a lot of shit, just to get a rise out of it.

I'm pretty sure Clippersfan and Brandonislegend could probably meet up somewhere in LA and settle this like men (physical fight), instead of the back and forth on a message board, but if one doesn't oblige, then this is going to keep happening.

Sounds a bit extreme. For me to want to take the time to meet up with Brandon and fight him I'd have to truly dislike or hate the guy. If he wanted a truce right now I'd take it just like I have with other people trolling me. This stuff doesn't affect me enough to make me want to fight.

There is nobody here on ISH that I wouldn't smooth over conflict with if they wanted to.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #45
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

<<< How's mine? Did it myself.

Last edited by Pushxx : 11-28-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: