Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #61
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Please use my avatar and put the hat on. Will rep. Thanks.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #62
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL

My friend. Repped.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #63
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't know if it's possible, but I'd love one for my Pau avy.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #64
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i lost my old one
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #65
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Don't know if it's possible, but I'd love one for my Pau avy.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #66
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL

Repped. Thanks!
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #67
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Duff is Christian, but Steven isn't and I'm changing it to Steven since that makes more sense for him to have a yarmulke and driedel. I'm Jewish so I want that one will rep you in the future for making this though (remind me if I forget lol)

Just noticed on the post above mine, sorry about that
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #68
Dwyane Rose
Best of Both Worlds

Dwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected poster

Dwyane Rose with a santa hat?

Please and thank you.
Dwyane Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #69
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
i lost my old one

Last edited by TaLvsCuaL : 11-28-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #70
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyane Rose
Dwyane Rose with a santa hat?

Please and thank you.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #71
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

cats 7-7 early xmas gift
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #72
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Thinking of changing my avatar from Duff McKagan to Steven Adler (he's Jewish too) so Fap can you shop a yarmulke on his head and a dreidel in one of his hands please? Will rep
This is the pic of Adler:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...g8wlo1_500.jpg
Well, this certainly was fun to make..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Fap can you make me a Wade one? Any picture, preferably high quality! Thanks man.
Dwade is one good looking motherfucker.

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:41 AM   #73
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

could you do this one and scale it down please?

edit: could you make it just the head?

Last edited by RoundMoundOfReb : 11-29-2012 at 03:43 AM.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:49 AM   #74
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
could you do this one and scale it down please?

http://d6798901.temp199.hostica.com/...110-164621.jpg

edit: could you make it just the head?
But I like the one you have already :/

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:53 AM   #75
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
But I like the one you have already :/

thanks!

haha so do i lol. i just thought this one would fit my usernAme better.

btw will rep when i cAn

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Faptastrophe again."
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: