Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #106
Salazaar
In Hansen we trust!

Salazaar has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Would be glad if someone did mine too, will rep
Salazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #107
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Can I get one also for my current avatar?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #108
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Thanks
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #109
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My current avatar, if possible.

Here is link for better pictures, if size is a problem:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Black+...136 6&bih=653
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #110
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
My current avatar, if possible.

Here is link for better pictures, if size is a problem:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Black+...136 6&bih=653

At the end of the day I can at least say I tried:)

You'll hurt my feelings if you don't use the avatar.

Last edited by LamarOdom : 11-30-2012 at 05:50 PM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #111
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
At the end of the day I can at least say I tried:)

You'll hurt my feelings if you don't use the avatar.

Repped. Great job.

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #112
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey the link for mine didnt work. Can I get another one? Thanks and sorry!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #113
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

This pic or can I use some random pic of her?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #114
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone got me covered?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #115
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #116
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far

Could I get my boy Jeff Green if you have the chance?
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=350&h=254

Thank you, will def. rep you for the hard work even if you don't get to mine
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #117
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Can someone hook me up?

Everlasting rep
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #118
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
Could I get my boy Jeff Green if you have the chance?
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=350&h=254

Thank you, will def. rep you for the hard work even if you don't get to mine
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #119
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

Rate me Fap this is my third one, getting good:)
Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #120
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Can someone hook me up?

Everlasting rep

Couldn't do much better with the position of his head.

Aright I think I'm gonna retire this isn't going to well.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: