Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
Apogee
Local High School Star

Apogee is considered somewhat coolApogee is considered somewhat cool
Default Detroit Pistons stadium crowd shot

http://imgur.com/PbBo7

Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Detroit Pistons stadium crowd shot

Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Maybe they thought they were playing the Lakers and didn't want to mess with Artest?
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Looks like during the warmups.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This bums me out. It was before the game started but if I'm not mistaken, there's only 5 minutes until tip. I'd say chances are there weren't 17,000 fans chilling in the foyer until things got under way.

I mean, I know Detroit's been bad for the past few years, but how has it come to this? They sold out for something like 8 consecutive seasons during the '00's and now it appears they're struggling to hit 5,000? As a Pistons fan, it's depressing to see.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
Fudge
Momma I luv you

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

This is what happens when you invested so much money in Prince, Charlie V, and Ben Gordon. They have a really bright future though. Stuckey's the odd man out imo.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
This is what happens when you invested so much money in Prince, Charlie V, and Ben Gordon. They have a really bright future though. Stuckey's the odd man out imo.
I feel like there's been a lot worse collections of talent in the NBA throughout the years who still drew a lot more than Detroit has been for the past few years. Is the economy playing a role? Being so far out of Detroit (Auburn Hills)? The new circus-like feel being provided by new ownership?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #8
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I remember one time there was a terrible Blizzard in NY during a Nets/Bucks game. I think under 1,500 fans showed up that night. I'll have to find a picture of that
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I remember one time there was a terrible Blizzard in NY during a Nets/Bucks game. I think under 1,500 fans showed up that night. I'll have to find a picture of that

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Good to know the ushers probably weren't sticklers about letting the crowd move closer to the game, requiring folks to return to their upper deck seats and whatnot.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #11
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent

Beat me to it lol. I would actually enjoy a game like that because I can talk to the players much easier. The security guards also let every fan move up as close as they wanted because of the Blizzard situation. I think only like 50people attended that game.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

That's probably what the Jets game is gonna look like this Sunday The Jets have the highest ticket prices in the league despite being a bottom 10 team. Woody Johnson is such a ****ing idiot. But I digress.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #13
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

Yeah, but at least we can blame that game's low attendance to the Bilzzard. This time theres no one to blame.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #14
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
This bums me out. It was before the game started but if I'm not mistaken, there's only 5 minutes until tip. I'd say chances are there weren't 17,000 fans chilling in the foyer until things got under way.

I mean, I know Detroit's been bad for the past few years, but how has it come to this? They sold out for something like 8 consecutive seasons during the '00's and now it appears they're struggling to hit 5,000? As a Pistons fan, it's depressing to see.

Detroit is a poor city and on top of that the Pistons are garbage.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #15
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.

Attendance: 10517
Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: