Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #16
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brook Lopez out 2 days with foot sprain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
2 game losing streak for Nets

Nah, Mirza comes in a goes for 20 in both games.
We won't lost to Orlando, hopefully.

On another note :Nets could sign K-Mart to a 10 day contract but I think they want to give Mirza some time.

And to Nets fans. Billy is scheduled to have a 5 pm media conference. I wonder what this will be about.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #17
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

On another note :Nets could sign K-Mart to a 10 day contract but I think they want to give Mirza some time.

And to Nets fans. Billy is scheduled to have a 5 pm media conference. I wonder what this will be about.
Don't think you can do 10 days yet.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That Lopez will only be out 2 days probably. Some of the Net reporters and bloggers put out such strong arguments to people that Lopez was ok that it came across as the Nets were lying. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THE NETS ARE NOT LYING? THEY MUST BE! OMG!" There also was arguing back and forth on the Nets lying on the 2nd injury. I'm not even kidding, i think that is it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #19
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
That Lopez will only be out 2 days probably. Some of the Net reporters and bloggers put out such strong arguments to people that Lopez was ok that it came across as the Nets were lying. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THE NETS ARE NOT LYING? THEY MUST BE! OMG!" There also was arguing back and forth on the Nets lying on the 2nd injury. I'm not even kidding, i think that is it.
Lopez sprained his foot. That's worse and more difficult than an ankle sprain. Players get ankle sprains every day. Even if we don't look at Brook's history, it's saddening losing you're star player to injury when you're on a 4 game win streak, everyone is healthy, and you have a TON of confidence and momentum. Now the Nets players feel slightly deflated but let's not act like Blatche is a scrub. This guy will now play starters minutes. If he can play how he's been thus far, 20/10 seems like a realistic stat line against the smaller Magic and Heat.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lopez sprained his foot. That's worse and more difficult than an ankle sprain. Players get ankle sprains every day. Even if we don't look at Brook's history, it's saddening losing you're star player to injury when you're on a 4 game win streak, everyone is healthy, and you have a TON of confidence and momentum. Now the Nets players feel slightly deflated but let's not act like Blatche is a scrub. This guy will now play starters minutes. If he can play how he's been thus far, 20/10 seems like a realistic stat line against the smaller Magic and Heat.

Short term Blatche as the starter is fine, long term it's not. He's not getting 20/10 against the heat though, he's too slow. The Heat are going to attack him and keep him from getting the ball. The heat matchup is bad for the Nets, the Nets want to pummel you, you can't pummel the heat, you need to be athletic enough to match them. Evans, Blatche, these guys won't be as effective.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Tell us what he says, i don't even see news there is press conferece. You have inside info.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #22
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Short term Blatche as the starter is fine, long term it's not. He's not getting 20/10 against the heat though, he's too slow. The Heat are going to attack him and keep him from getting the ball. The heat matchup is bad for the Nets, the Nets want to pummel you, you can't pummel the heat, you need to be athletic enough to match them. Evans, Blatche, these guys won't be as effective.
Agree. We match up poorly with Miami. We don't have the speed and athleticism to keep up with them.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #23
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Don't think you can do 10 days yet.

Nets should sign him or someone else and get rid of Childress. Or save a spot for Vince Carter next year. We need another rebounder with that second unit to really take that next step as a rebounding team. We're 15th in rebounding, 5th offensive and freaking 24th defensive. One more rebounder to replace Childress. Althogh he doesn't play much to begin with.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Tell us what he says, i don't even see news there is press conferece. You have inside info.

On Netsdaily, a poster wrote that. It was towards the bottom of the page but he heard it on the radio. I really don't know if it's true but I doubt he's lying. Other than that, it's definitely not anywhere on the Internet atm.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
On Netsdaily, a poster wrote that. It was towards the bottom of the page but he heard it on the radio. I really don't know if it's true but I doubt he's lying. Other than that, it's definitely not anywhere on the Internet atm.
I don't doubt you, if you hear something let us know. Just curious. Maybe they do one of these signing you want.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #26
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Nets should sign him or someone else and get rid of Childress. Or save a spot for Vince Carter next year. We need another rebounder with that second unit to really take that next step as a rebounding team. We're 15th in rebounding, 5th offensive and freaking 24th defensive. One more rebounder to replace Childress. Althogh he doesn't play much to begin with.
You should go by differential.
We're 12th, out-rebounding our opponents by 1.5 per game.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #27
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Not a big deal if its indeed two games. We will beat the Magic with or without Brook Lopez, and the chance to win in Miami is slim even if he plays. I guess it wont really alter the outcome anyway, unless he sits out longer and misses the Thunder game.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

Billy King said a couple of interesting things. No MRI as they don't feel it's necessary. The injury is not dangerous to play on (wouldn't cause additional damage) but it's causing Brook too much pain to play on it. And he doesn't know if it's only 2 games but he doesn't expect it to be long term.

Take it as you will.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #29
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
What the fvck is up with the best centers in the league getting injured? Next thing you know, Deandre (3rd best) will get hurt.

DeAndre Jordan is the third best center in the game? please just stop posting for your sake.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #30
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Billy King said a couple of interesting things. No MRI as they don't feel it's necessary. The injury is not dangerous to play on (wouldn't cause additional damage) but it's causing Brook too much pain to play on it. And he doesn't know if it's only 2 games but he doesn't expect it to be long term.

Take it as you will.

Dunno Nets may do better against Miami without him.
All Net is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: