Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #151
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

u guys think pop expected to lose @miami on a back-2-bAck so he just said **** it. or was it to preserve the old people.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #152
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has decent reputation
Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

I'm with Stern on this although he should have been angry last year as well. Pop's actions are unacceptable and a slap in the face to:

- TNT who paid an outrageous sum to broadcast the game
- Advertisers who paid TNT to run ads tonight
- Fans eager for a great early-season matchup
- Customers who spent their hard-earned money to go to the game

Chuck might still salvage the entertainment value of this broadcast but I hope Stern brings the hammer down...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #153
jl1718
I brick open layups

jl1718 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
And? I cant just start sitting out of work tomorrow because I dont like the scheduling. Wtf.

They get paid MASSIVELY more than I do.
If your boss told you to take the day off with pay you would take it.
jl1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #154
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Now, imagine the people that paid for tickets?

i take the metrorail and there were 4 heat fans with jerseys on heading to the game, 2 little girls and parents. SMDH atleast they'll get to see the big 3.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #155
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
I'm with Stern on this although he should have been angry last year as well. Pop's actions are unacceptable and a slap in the face to:

- TNT who paid an outrageous sum to broadcast the game
- Advertisers who paid TNT to run ads tonight
- Fans eager for a great early-season matchup
- Customers who spent their hard-earned money to go to the game

Chuck might still salvage the entertainment value of this broadcast but I hope Stern brings the hammer down...

Exactly. Stop this shit before it spreads around the league, and you see other teams doing this.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #156
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Miami Heat fans shouldn't be upset I can see 2kWade and VideoGameJames putting on an absolute circus show now that Pop decided to be a tard. James for 50?
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #157
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
David Stern just sent out this scathing statement criticizing the San Antonio Spurs.

"I apologize to all NBA fans. This was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming.''

Besides fining him (for not playing his players in a regular season game), I wonder what is he going to do? And Pop sat his players out or gave them days off lots of times before.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #158
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Considering people will be over this in exactly 4 days or something.... No, it doesn't... Most people around the country don't even like watching the Spurs anyways. They got some of the lowest ratings in the playoffs... and those are the playoffs! lol

This. People are bitching just to be bitching. First the Spurs are boring, now everyone wants to see them play? Lol
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #159
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Lol! Pop just trolled TNT real hard! Not that big of deal anyways, we're all gonna watch Saints vs Falcons!

Or maybe this is just is way of saying, "I know we can't beat the Heat, so we're gonna sit out this game and save us the embarrassment."
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #160
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

I went from planning to watch Thursday Night Football to watching this game because I'm excited to see Mills score big time as well as see guys like DeColo play!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #161
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Miami Heat fans shouldn't be upset I can see 2kWade and VideoGameJames putting on an absolute circus show now that Pop decided to be a tard. James for 50?

Nah I don't think he will play more than 25-30 mins. He shouldnt anyway.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #162
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
I went from planning to watch Thursday Night Football to watching this game because I'm excited to see Mills score big time as well as see guys like DeColo play!

But dude... you're not supposed to be excited! ... This is barely even an NBA game, man.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #163
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

His team, his choice.

Pop is not in this business to entertain, he's here to win.

One thing if it there was a big break in the schedule, but damn, I don't blame him for doing this.
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #164
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what about people who bet on the spurs smh.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #165
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

They can't fine the Spurs or Pop because they can say the players are injured.

I love how Pop chose a national televised game to do this.

LOL @ Stern's press release....sorry to the fans? Are these players in a zoo...are they a circus side show?

They are ball players who get tired and screw the Miami fans or any casual fans thinking that these guys need to entertain us.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: