Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #61
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Eh, from a Spurs fan and NBA fan's perspective, I don't really care. NBA players are NBA players. Half the people on this board think the Spurs are boring and emotionless anyways, perhaps the most boring in the league, it's funny to see folks all of a sudden throw a fit when the players that give them that rep are benched. Won't it be refreshing to see some of the Spurs younger players play vs. the old geezers that make up the Spurs starting line up? .... Maybe we'll see some some alley-oops guys!
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #62
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

If one of Splitter or Blair doesn't get 20/10 in this game I'll be surprised. Both of them are capable with the Spurs Big 3 out.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #63
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Neal for 30 points please...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #64
Apogee
Local High School Star

Apogee is considered somewhat coolApogee is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Eh, from a Spurs fan and NBA fan's perspective, I don't really care. NBA players are NBA players. Half the people on this board think the Spurs are boring and emotionless anyways, perhaps the most boring in the league, it's funny to see folks all of a sudden throw a fit when the players that give them that rep are benched. Won't it be refreshing to see some of the Spurs younger players play vs. the old geezers that make up the Spurs starting line up? .... Maybe we'll see some some alley-oops guys!

The spurs may be boring but they are one of the most consistent and efficient teams to date. This game would have been awesome as we get to see how the Heat match up with the spurs. Now all we get is the big 3 vs. a bench.

Pop is the greatest and I never doubt his methods but damn mother****er this game was gunn be good
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #65
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Stuff like that is why I get annoyed with Popovich. I think he's great and I love his approach. I love the way his teams play. I love that character. I love that he has the balls to sit out his big 3, even with a massive win streak on the line.

But this is ridiculous. Green is like 25/26. Parker is 30. Manu NEEDS to play. They're already missing Leonard and Jackson. Stuff like this is bad for basketball. Sorry, but it's bullshit and players know it.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #66
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this will be the regular season game that Nando De Colo's name will be heard around the nba. I say regular season, because his buzzer beater during preseason had a few people talking about him.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #67
Apogee
Local High School Star

Apogee is considered somewhat coolApogee is considered somewhat cool

Also should every team rest their starters every time they go on a road trip. If that where the case we would have shitty games all over the place. Imagine if the Heat had sat their starters for the Denver game when we flew in at 5am..
Everyone would be pissed.

I blame the NBA and Stern for this stupid ass scheduling. Shit makes no sense.
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #68
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Neal for 30 points please...

Patty for 30

Last edited by BuffaloBill : 11-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #69
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

they have patty mills anyway and he's good for at least 30 pts given parker's minutes
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #70
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman

KDthunderup has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Usually I'm ok with Popovich doing this from time to time. But for a game like this, one of those "possible NBA Finals preview" games on national TV, and he sends his three best players home and another starter? Sorry, but as an NBA fan who was really looking forward to this game tonight, I'm pissed.
It's good for us that Pop wants to throw games away, we will just keep climbing those standings.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #71
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This is just dumb this aint even an NBA TV national game like he did last year this is ****ing TNT

I hope the Spurs dont get a single tv game next year
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #72
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Patty for 30

Patty* for 30. Not party lol damned phone
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #73
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Lame imo
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #74
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Popovich is gonna get fined and I wouldn't be shocked if he got suspended (which would be ironic). And he should be.

In soccer, in baseball, this happens all the time...but not 4 freakin guys less than a fifth of the way thru the season....and not your big 3, 3 starters, with two guys injured. And they get sent home? What the hell is that?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #75
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Well, that f*cking sucks. There haven't been too many really good games on national TV this season so far and I was really looking forward to this one.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: